Chapter 2

Riley's pov

I sighed looking straight towards Lucas and right past Maya.

" Hey what hell are you looking at?" I said my voice slightly mean and raspy. He blinked and let out a slight cough obliviously taken aback by my words.

" who are you ? What have you done with my Riles?" He said in complete confusion and worry.

I tilted my head to the side wondering how the heck I felt something for him. He'll probably be just like my dad when he's older.
I let a slightly cocky smirk slip into my face. My hair dangling to one side as I spoke every so clearly to him.

" look I'm Riley! I'm still Riley just a different look, and with this look comes the end of us. Cause quite frankly I have no idea how I ever fell for you cause really all you have going for you is your looks. And well Jack Mason over there he's a lot better than you could ever be " I said looking in Jacks direction giving him a flirtatious wave earning a wink back and call me sign. 

I looked back to Lucas, and completely forgotten Maya was there until she fainted falling back wards out of her chair . I let out a giggle as Lucas states at Maya in slight worry .

" what a clumsy bitch " I said in a low mumble with a little giggle. Lucas was fuming mad , he looked like he was going to strangle me but I just gave him a cold hard glare.

" good luck with that one" I said getting up out of my seat as the bell rings. I flung my bag over my shoulder as I walked out of class seductively swinging my hips side to side.

-----------------next class-----------------
I walked into changing rooms as everybody glanced my way letting out hitched breathes and faint gasps.
I grabbed my bag and pulled out my phone biting my lip as I read my latest text.

Josh: Riley ,Riley I saw your skimpy little outfit today, your dads doing great here btw and I can't wait to see you in gym 😘💓

Riley: Fuck off you jerk and I don't give a shit about my dad !

I sent back feeling the sudden urge to punch something or someone.
I got changed rage settling on my face at Josh's words. I walked the changing rooms not normally though I walked out the a fucking badass.

Farkle's pov

"What the heck has gotten into her!?" Maya said still holding her head from when she fainted.

" I don't know but we'll find out eventually, let just hope she does nothing else bad" I said with a sad tone, and if just on Que. Riley walked out the changing rooms . She had a couple of tattoos on her arms and her hands were clutching her phone tightly. She looked mad ,more than mad ,she was fuming as she walked over to Josh and his gang of rebels.

We all starred over to where Riley was crossing our finger nothing bad would happen, but we were to late. Josh and Riley conversation escalated quickly into a heated argument by the looks of things and sadly we couldn't hear what they were saying. Josh pulled Riley into him by the look on Riley's face she seemed to like it strangely. Josh whispered something that sent Riley over her tipping point. Her hand was a fist her jaw was clenched shut and she took aim and punched Josh right in the mouth.

Second's later we heard a booming voice .

" MATTHEW'S GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE NOW!!" The coach yelled the class was puzzled to why she said "asses" and "Matthew's" as in two last that I heard Josh's last name was Samuels, huh must got the wrong Josh.

Something happened between them last summer and it might have something to do with not just them.

Riley's pov
I stormed over to Josh completely with pure anger. He saw me coming and a small smirk slipped upon his face .

" what the hell!" I said to him looking him dead in the eye.

" what?" He said playing dumb making me roll my eyes .

" you know what!" I said through gritted teeth.

" no I really don't " he said crossing his arms , lunged forward and grabbed his wrist pulling him away from his gang.

" this, this is what!" I said showing him the texts. He read it and small smile appeared on his face puzzling me.

" oh that" he said stepping closer to me making me step back a little.

" yeah that" I said uneasiness settling upon me as he stepped closer again.

He suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me into him so I was pressed up against him. He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

" you know Riley" he said in husky voice almost sexy like, as his hands ran down over my waist and rested on my ass, making me very uncomfortable.

" this is what you dad does -" he started saying but I cut him off punching him right in the mouth .

"MATTHEW'S GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE NOW!" The coach yelled.

I grimaced when she said Matthew's , why wouldn't they just let me forget.

--------------End of Chapter--------------

End of Chapter 2!!

Chapter 3 coming soon!!