19

"Ok shut up, you'll miss me. Admit it." I said, and laughed as I continued packing my bag.

He laughed, and sat on the floor by my suitcase full of crumpled up shirts.

"No way! I need a break from you." He shouted jokingly. I threw a shirt at him, and we laughed.

I was grabbing clothes and throwing them in the suitcase. What I didn't notice was that as I put the shirt in, Louis would grab it and throw it out.

"Louis! What on earth are you doing?!" I asked, laughing so hard as he began to throw more shirts.

"Emptying your suitcase. Whats it look like." He said sarcastically. I burst out laughing and he smiled.

"You're making a mess!" I said and went tk grab the pile of thrown clothes. He chuckled.

"At least fold em, yeah." He said and shook his head.

"Oh, you're totally gonna miss me." I said shaking my head and smirking. He rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"You wish Calder."

"Stop lying to yourself. When you go places, you're gonna get lost without me." I said and giggled.

"That's actually true. You're my navigator." He said and chuckled. I shook my head and closed the suitcase.

"Come on. Take me to the airport." I said and smiled. He sighed and grabbed the keys.

As I opened the door, he immediately closed it with his hand. I squealed and giggled as he pulled me to him.

"Your fake boyfriend should get a kiss goodbye." He smiled. I giggled, shaking my head and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"There's no cameras around." I said. He rolled his eyes, and pressed his lips to mine, making me feel 100 things at a time.

I smiled against his lips. We pulled back, both smiling like idiots.

"Come on, let's go. Before I miss my flight." I said with a light giggle. He smiled, and we left the room. I said bye to the boys, and we began to walk to the elevator.

As we made our way to the elevator, he was telling me about the concerts coming up and what they'll do.

When the doors opened, I dropped my purse seeing who was inside.

"And from there, we're gonna head to...El? You ok?" Louis asked me, wondering why I immediately froze.

He looked at the person in the elevator, and his jaw slightly dropped.

"Ian...what are you doing here?" I asked. Ian smiled, and wrapped his arms around pushing Louis back a bit.

"I missed you so much, I had to see you." He said, and kissed.

I was a bit surprised, and had my eyes open. I looked to Louis, and he looked like someone punched him in the gut. It made my heart break.

Ian pulled back, and put his arm around my waist.

"You must be Louis Tomlinson, the one who's been taking care of my girl." Ians smiled.

Louis' eyes flickered from Ian, to me, then back to Ian.

"Erm...yeah, that's me." Louis said awkwardly.

"Louis was just taking me to airport actaully..." I told him.

"Ah, well now I can take you and we can go home together. You didn't tell me you were coming home. If I had known, I wouldn't have flown down here for a couple hours." Ian chuckled.

"Yeah. You shouldn't have." Louis snapped with a fake smile.

"Well I can take her." Ian said.

"Well I have to go too. You can't be seen alone with her in public." Louis argued.

"I wasn't asking you." Ian said bitterly, and they immediately got close to each other, looking ready to fight.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Back up!" I said pushing them apart. They both looked at me.

"Louis' coming to the airport with us, and we'll go home. Ok?" I said looking between the boys.

Louis smiled at that, but Ian wasn't fond of Lou coming. As soon as we got out of the car, to the airport, Louis took my hand in his. I held his hand back, and gave him a comforting squeeze.

Ian was walking right behind us, and hated that we had to hold hands. He glared at our joined hands in front of him, and tried to look elsewhere.

"This is you." Louis said, sadly as we reached the gate. I sighed, and nodded my head. Ian went to go purchase a ticket, leaving us alone.

Paps were nearby, taking pictures of us as we said goodbye. I don't know why, but I felt like crying. Louis could tell, and chuckled as my eyes watered.

"Told you you'd miss me." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes, and wrapped my arms around him. He did the same back to me, and held me tightly as if I'd be ripped away from him.

"Call me if you need anything. I mean it, anything." He whispered in my ear. I nodded against his shoulder, and pulled back a little. He kissed my forehead, and I closed my eyes cherishing his act.

"Ian...will take care of you. I'm sure." He said uneasily.

"...yeah. I'm sure he will." I said lowly.

"See you in a couple of weeks." He smiled. I hugged him once more, before waving bye. I couldn't tell if our actions were genuine, or for the cameras.

Ian and I boarded the plane separately, but sat together. Pictures of Louis and I saying goodbye were everywhere, and some fans were saying how cute it looked.

"Eleanor?" Ian called my name. I looked away from the window, and to him.

"Hm?"

"You and Louis...it's still just an act right? All those kisses and holding hands, it's for the cameras right?" He asked sternly.

That was the million dollar question.

I slowly nodded my head, and he smiled. Ian kissed my forehead, but it felt nothing like the way Louis kissed me.

It's funny how at the beginning of this job, I hated Louis Tomlinson. He was rude, annoying, and snotty. Now...I feel empty without him.

Without his smile.

Without his laugh.

Without his snarky comments.

Without...him.