"Why didn't we dress like that?!" I asked laughing.

"Next year." He said, and we laughed.
Next year...

"You know what the paps will really eat up?" He asked, looking at me closely.

"Hm?" I asked, smiling at him.

"If I do this." He said, and before my brain could process what was happening, I felt his lips on mine.

I'm kissing Louis Tomlinson!

I slightly yelped in shock, but didn't hesitate to kiss him back. It was unlike anything I've ever felt. I don't wanna get sappy and say I felt the fireworks, but I felt like I was on cloud 9!

He pulled back, and he chuckled at my dazed expression. We heard the cameras click faster. My heart was beating to fast.

"That was...surprising." I said, and breathed a chuckle.

"But it was good yeah? Well duh. I'm a great kisser." He said answering himself, and chuckled. I scoffed and playfully shoved him. He laughed, and cheered for our team.

I'm pretty sure my face was bright red and flushed. It felt that way. I smiled as he clapped.

Ian POV

Louis Tomlinson attends Olympics with girlfriend Eleanor Calder! The couple spotted sharing first public kiss!!!!

Anger and jealousy filled me

I don't like the way he's looking at her.

I don't like that he's making her smile and laugh.

I don't like that he's taking her places I can't.

I don't like the way he's touching her.

I DON'T LIKE THAT HE KISSED HER!

I don't car if it's for some stupid act.

"I can't believe she never told me she was dating Louis Tomlinson! From One Direction! The band we'd fangirl about all the damn time! How can she keep something so big like that away from me?!" Megan shouted looking at the phone.

She never told Megan?

"Guess that doesn't bug her because she looks so freakin happy." Megan muttered. I raised my eyebrows.

"What? She doesn't look happy." I said. Megan looked at me funnily.

"Oh really? I've never seen her smile so big." Megan scoffed, and continued, "He took her to the Olympics! The Olympics! And she's traveling the world with him!"

"Yeah. I heard you the first time." I muttered. She grinned.

"You're jealous." She said.

"Pfft. What? No." I shrugged it off.

"Yes you are! You and El had that little thing going on before all this happened!" She said and gasped.

"You're jealous of Louis Tomlinson!" She laughed.

"Ok, you've lost it." I told her and rolled my eyes. She began to laugh like crazy.

"I've never seen you jealous! Omg! Hahaha! Well I don't blame you. Who isn't jealous of Louis Tomlinson." She sighed.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Well duh! He's rich. Famous. Can take her anywhere she wants, buy her what she wants." She said and shrugged her shoulders.

"You think that's why she's with him?" I questioned, thinking about it.

"Partially, but their smiles are so big, I can't tell." She said looking at the phone again, and that made me panick a little.

"So you don't think it's fake? You think they actually love each other?" I asked in a whisper.

"Ohhhhhh yeahhh." She said while looking at the phone. I frowned.

"Hey! You know she made an Instagram!" Megan shouted.

"She got social media?" I asked. That doesn't seem like her. She never liked social media.

"And a twitter." Megan confirmed.

What?

"What's her username?" I asked taking my phone.

"Eleanorj92. Louis got one too, his is Louist91." Megan said and sat down.

My eyebrows furrowed together.

"So their usernames are the same?" I aksed through gritted teeth.

"I mean, I guess. Louis just has the T for his last name. Eleanor used the J for Jane."

I looked up her username, and she had one photo posted. It made my heart drop.

eleanorj92

eleanorj92 Well done Tom! #teamgb