McCready X male reader

Male reader will be refered to ,"partner",

"Hey, Why are you so cuddly today?", McCready asks.
"I don't know, I've been wanting to be with you all day.", his partner replys. They were both in bed and McCready's partner was against him. McCready turns and faces him with a loving smile. He reaches over and caresses his partner's face.
"I love you".
"I love you too".

His partner glides a hand over his chest and the glides it over to his side. He stares into his eyes with love. He pulls McCready in and kisses him roughly. They both come closer to each other and continue to roughly kiss. McCready starts moaning in between kisses. His partner then, decides to be a little dominate and crawl ontop of McCready.
"Eh?", McCready was in a daze and didn't know what was happening at the moment. His arms were then pinned above his head. When McCready snaps out of his daze, he sees his partner smirking above him.
"Heh...hello babe~", he purrs. His partner dips down into his neck and starts to leave a hickey around his neck.
"H-hey, I have to-ahh...mmm,...w-walk around with those", he moans out. His partner smirks and lifts a finger under McCready's chin.
McCready is forced to look at him," Your mine.", he moves a hand under his shirt and teased McCready.

He blushes a light red and quietly moans out.
His partner leans in, "Come on, babe...let them hear it". He loses it and loudly moans. He didn't want the pleasure to stop. He takes off his shirt and his partner did the same. They both slam their mouths against each other.

The rest of the night was filled with passion and lust.