High-school AU #2

"Guys stop...", I say to danse and Hancock, they were angry at each other.
"I don't see why your alive! Your a zombie anyways!", Danse insults.
"At least I'm not wearing a tin-can suit!", Hancock insults back.
"Guys let's not start a fight!", I yell to get their attention.
"No, fight!", Cait encourages.
"Cait, no!", Nick says. The two boys continue to growl and bark insults at each other. Then Danse decides its a good idea to push Hancock. Of course, Hancock would never push back.
"I'm not going to-", before he could finish he gets punch straight in the jaw. He stumbles back and rubs his jaw. His eyes seemed to get a lot more blacker than usual. Everyone stood still...nobody said a word...until Hancock broken the silence.
"Oh, I'm feral now!", he growls and lunges at Danse knocking him to the ground. Hancock was above his attempting to hurt Danse Danse puts a foot over his stomach and kicks Hancock over his head. Hancock lands on the hard ground and grunts. He gets up and holds his arm,...he landed on his arm and it cracked. He glares at Danse and he glares back. Danse leaves and doesn't look back.
"Hey, wait! That was unnecessary!", Nick and Cait chases Danse, leaving me and Hancock.

He quietly crys," Your the only one I can cry around.", he rubs his arm. I easily run his back.
"I wish you didn't fight him".
"I do too...I just lost it at that time. I do have regrets...", he looks off to the side. He limps and I help him walk home. A friendly day at the park turned into a savage fight.