Chapter 20

Alexandra Pov
I woke this morning with the feeling of throwing up so I got up and ran to the bathroom and start throwing up in the toilet then when I finish and I saw Chris there looking at me asking me if I was okay I started to remember that we didn't use a condom yesterday then I told him yeah but I am going to meet up with the girls so I went and took a shower and put on a white crop top and then some wash out high waist jeans and my gray adidas then text all the girls to meet me at I hop but before I got to I hop I buy a pregnancy test then went to IHop.

At IHop
A/N The girls walk in and I saw that Lulu had on a merlin monroe t-shirt with rip jeans and black and white j's and TT had and CK t-shirt and short jeans with black dots and some flip flops then Kesha had on white t-shirt and a high waist jeans and some flats in the media.

Lulu: So why we here and what's in the bag.?
Alex: I need to tell you guys something.
TT: What is it Alexandra?
Alex: Well you remember when we throw a party for Chris?
Kesha: Yeah.
Alex: Well after that party well we went home and we had sex and he ask me if I wanted a condom and I told him no then I woke up this morning feeling to throw up and I did then Chris ask me was everything okay I told him yeah and that I was going to meet with you and here we are.
Girls: Omg that is big but what is in the bag.?
Alex: A pregnancy test.
TT: Is you taking it now?
Alex: Yeah.
Lulu: What if the test say you pregnant what will you tell him?
Alex: I don't know.
Kesha: You better find out cause you will have to if your pregnant.
Alex: I know.

A/N So you and the girls went in the bathroom with you so you could take your pregnancy test then when 10 mind was up you look at it and it say that your pregnant so you told girls let's go to the doctor to set and appointment so I can know how many weeks I am and we went to do that and it was for this Friday coming up then I head home to tell Chris the news.

At Chris And Alexandra House
Chris: So babe how your day go?
Alex: Gud but I have something to tell you.
Chris: What is it babe?
Alex: Don't get mad at me when I tell you this.
Chris: I could never if it's cheating.
Alex: I would never babe.
Chris: So what is it?
Alex: I am pregnant and it's your baby.
Chris: Omg I know it. *smiling*
Alex: How?
Chris: This morning.

Regina Pov
I was home when Diggy was still packing for his tour this summer while he was doing that I went to talk to him and told him about my day with the girls then went to take a shower and went to bed.

Hey wattpad lovers it's been while since I update but I been focusing on school and relationship problems but I am sorry I short this chapter is right now am mad as ever and didn't feel like writing but I did for you guys cause you guys make me live my dream as a writer. Love you guys P.S. The next chapters is a hold lot of Exams testing.