Chapter14

Chapter14:(This chapter is all going to be Ross's POV)

Ross's POV:

I ran around the whole school,searching for Laura.Just then,I saw a familiar guy is standing with her.And,they are KISSING!! I can heard my heart broke into million pieces.I felt like the world is spinning.I tried to hold back the tears.I saw Laura and that guy whoever his name is pulled away.She looked at me shock."Ross..." I heard she calling my name.I shook my head and ran away."Ross,wait!!" I didn't know where I'm going.I just want to get away from them.ALL OF THEM!! I stopped in front of a tree.i lay on the tree.The moment keeping replaying in my mind.I can't take it anymore.I start to break down.I let all the tears streamed crazy down my face."Ross.." And there she is.My dream girl.I really like her.I love her.I fall for her SO hard.But it seemed like she doesn't care about me."Leave me alone" I said to her as culm as I can.She started to cry too.What's she crying for? She pulled me into a hug.We both cried for awhile."I love you" She whispered in my ears.

**

Sorry for the late chapter😜My exams are finally over,witch means winter break is coming up,AND!! Means that I'll have plenty of times to write💕 Sorry for this suck chapter,I actually have a writer block😔 But I'm trying to get over it😉 I'm posting a new story call"Diary full of memories" on IG.It's a story of my life actually.But instead writing about me,i make it a Raura Fanfic.Go check it out too,thank you❤️

ily💕

Xoxo,

-GottaloveRaura:)