Chapter12

Chapter12:(This chapter is all going to be Ross's POV)

Ross's POV:

"Do you like me?" Laura asks.Why is she asking me this?What am I suppose to say? Should I tell her the truth?or should I just keep as a secret forever? "Ross?" Laura calls my name.I snaps back. "Sorry..I just zoomed out" "I know,can you answer my question?" How much does she wants to know the answer? Is this important?More questions pop out my head,I realized I still need to give her a answer."More than a friend...?" I ask."Yes..." Ok,this is really awkward.I decide to tell her the truth. "Actually I..." "Laura?" A brunette calls her from the door.i guess that's her sister or something. "I need to go,today's really fun,see you tomorrow?" She says."Yeah" I said,giving her a smile.She quickly hug me and goes back to her house. I relief.That was close. Where did that pop out? Did the question just suddenly pop out her head?I hope she will forget this question,so I don't have to face it again tomorrow.

<The next day>

I walk into school,Laura is at her locker with someone else.It seems familiar. Gosh,it's Elle.I quickly run over,cause I know what Elle is been doing to Laura lately."Can't you just back off?" Elle says.When she speaks one word,she steps one more closer to Laura. "I don't know what you're saying" Laura seems to be really calm.Sometimes I wonder did she pretend to calm,or is she really calm."Stop pretending!!" Elle shouts. "I really don't know" Laura shrugs and starts to take her books.What she just did made me nervous,why she did that? Does she want to get bit up?"I guess you chose the hard way" Elle says while smiling.She hits all her books off her hand. She whispers to her ears.Well maybe not whisper cause I can hear it." If you give Ross,I can make all this stop" I pause.So all these was my fault? I made Laura have to face all this trouble.Elle walks away.I chase her behind her. "Elle!" She seems surprised. "What?" She asks. "Would you be my girlfriend?"

***

Hey guys sorry for the sucks chapter,I rushed it,I want it to upload today,cause there's a big exam coming up and I really need to study so I might not be uploading a while but please don't stop reading!Next chapter is going to be longer and more drama!Raura is coming up soon,just wait.I actually already think of what the last chapter will be and it's going to be unexpected and I think you guys might want to kill me. Stay excited lol😂

Xoxo,

You can find me at:

Kik/twitter:@ RaurRaura

IG:@GottaloveRaura

-GottaloveRaura:)