three

JASMINE WATCHED FROM AFAR as Kate put her hands on Derek's chest. Jasmine sighed and turned around facing Hailey with a frown. Hailey sighed and gave her bestfriend friend a sad smile. "I thought you were over him, Jas?" She asked concerned.

Jasmine huffed with rage and hurt in her eyes. "What the hell did I ever to her?!" She asked raising her voice getting the looks from a few passing by in the hallway.

Hailey looked alarmed and looked around smiling trying to cover her Jasmines crazy. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Hailey asked. "I love you, Jas. But what the hell is up? It's been over two weeks." Haley stated.

Jasmine looked down and shrugged. "I don't know. I just thought something would change by now." Jasmine stated meeting her friends eyes. Hailey sighed and hugged Jasmine. Jasmine hugged back.

Kate and Derek passed. Jasmine seen them over Hailey's shoulder and growled slightly, trying to get out of Hailey's grip. Hailey didn't let go though. Kate heard and turned around throwing a smile in Jasmines direction.

"I'm going to kill her." Jasmine whispered clenching her jaw. Hailey just hummed and rubbed her back soothingly.

"Okay well yes. Go home and I'll talk to you later. Alright?" Hailey demanded taking her out the hug and gripping her shoulders looking into her eyes. Jasmine nodded with a sigh. Hailey smiled and kissed her cheek. "I love you bitch." She yelled walking away with a smile and a wave. Jasmine laughed and smiled shaking her head walking towards the exit doors.

Jasmine started home but was soon seen her sister and some dude with some bright blue eyes. She walked up towards them. "Madison?" Jasmine asked confused glancing at the two.

Madison widen her eyes. "Jasmine. Hello." Madison said trying to play it off like nobody was standing there. Jasmine raised her brows glancing at the guy beside Madison. Madison huffed and rolled her eyes. "This is Peter." She admitted crossing her arms.

Peter looked at the younger girl and furrowed his brows. "Oh my God. Jasmine. You still dating Derek after that little—" Peter questioned. "Fight." He finished.

Jasmine sighed and shook her head. "'No, we aren't together." She admitted honestly.

Peter sighed and patted her shoulder trying to be nice. "Well.. If it makes you feel better, Kate's not that pretty and not good for him." He said stretching the truth about Werewolves and hunters even though her parents were hunters they weren't as viscous as the Argents.

Jasmine rolled her eyes. "Thanks for the 'support' buddy." Jasmine said sarcastically. "I'm gonna head home." Jasmine said starting towards the house. Madison started to say something. "Don't worry, A. I won't say anything to Mom or Dad." Jasmine yelled. Madison just smiled and shook her head.

Jasmine got home seeing her Dad. "Hey hunny. How was school?" He asked in his thick English accent.

She sighed and shrugged. "It was school. It was fine I guess." Jasmine admitted. Her mom walked in at that moment.

"What about Derek?" Her mom asked confused. Her dad looked to Jasmine and then her mom confused. Jasmine sighed and gave her mom the look. Her mom held her hands up. "Sorry!" She yelled smiling.

"What the hell is she talking about? Vanessa.. What are you talking about? And where is sister?" Her dad asked bombarding her with questions.