My eyes fluttered close as I pumped my hand faster. 'What are you wearing Jade, baby?'

'That red lace bra you bought me for my birthday.. and that's it.' A soft moan ripples from her lips, those plump lips I can almost taste. 'What would you do to me if you were here Blake?'

Her sultry, lust filled voice, flips a switch in me. 'First off, I would be rubbing that clit..'

'Fast?' She begs.

A smile teases my lips. 'No baby. Slowly, agonizingly slow. Punish you for how hard you're making me right now.'

She giggles, 'Are you stroking your dick for me?'

'Mhm, only for you baby.'

'Yes, go faster.'

I obeyed. 'If I was there, I'd bend you over that bed and pound into that dripping pussy from behind.'

'God Blake.' Her voice is breathless and I know she's close.

'Are you going to come baby?' I grunt as the pleasure floods through my veins and makes my thighs shake.

'Yes. Come with me Blake.' I hear the desperation for a release in her voice.

'I'm coming Jade, baby.' My eyes roll back as her whimpers send shocks of euphoria through me.

'Blake!' She screams out as I picture her squirming body as she envisions me through her orgasm.

I grip the sink until my knuckles turn white and the waves of pleasure have subsided. 'I love you Jade.'

'Oh baby, I love you too.'

I clean myself up and fix my pants.

The smile on my face suddenly vanishes when I hear a series of thumps and then a cry erupting through my house.

My phone forgotten, I take off out of the bathroom and in search of Marcus.

'Marcus!' I yell for him.

I hear a cry first and then his voice. 'Daddy!'

My sock clad feet pound against the wooden floors as I set out to find my son.

'Marcus?' I see him laying down beside the cement stairs that lead off the back of my porch. I kneel down beside him, 'What happened buddy?'

He uncovers the area of his calf that his hands were covering and my eyes widen. There's a huge gash cutting down his leg, blood oozing from the deep wound. 'Diesel was too fast, daddy. I tried to keep up with him but I fell.' His lip quivered and his sky blue eyes seemed brighter with the tears covering them.

'It's going to be okay baby.' I take him in my arms and carry him inside. Sitting him down on the kitchen counter, I lean down to inspect the wound.

'There were rocks daddy..'

At the sight of his tears I feel my heart sink. This is all my fault, was the only thing I could think of. He fell because I was worried about my sexual desires instead of my son's safety. My heart breaks in my chest as he sucks back sobs.