Chapter 6 - The Side Of Him I Wish I Never Saw

Start from the beginning

I'm surprised they aren't acquainted. They look like they can be such great friends.

"I'm sorry...." The lady said, already walking back to her team.

Temari cupped a hand in front of her mouth against my ear so no one would hear her. "I wonder who she is?"

I shrugged. I wish I knew, these ghosts aren't making any sense. The only logical reason I could think of to explain this is they're both the same person, but what business would the Kazekage have here? And why would he need to disguise himself?

Anko smirked, eyes still following the woman. "Evidently, we've got a lot of hot-blooded kids this time." She laughed. "This will be fun."

I think only her and that lady think that.

Walking in front of the gate, she continued to speak. "Well, before we start the second test, I have to pass this out to you!" Her hand momentarily disappeared inside her coat pocket before returning. In her hand was a stack of papers; I was too far away to be able to read what they said.

"It's a consent form, before you can take part in the test you have to sign this."

"Why?" Naruto inquired.

"From here on out, there will be corpses. I have to get your consent for that....or it'll be my responsibility." She smiled sheepishly and laughed as if dead bodies lying around the place was a normal thing.

My eyes darted towards Temari. She looked scared, then took a small glance at Gaara. As if his presence somehow soothed her, she smirked. Kankuro and her really seemed to rely on him; they trusted him with their life!

I also looked at Gaara. He hardly seemed to be listening, but then again I couldn't tell. Those captivating sea foam eyes of his were difficult to decipher, I could never tell with him. But, just looking at him, calmed my nerves. I felt like I could trust him too. He protected me from Sakura that one day and since then I saw him differently.

"Well, I'm going to start the explanation for the second test." Anko started.

I decided to ignore this part. Temari could explain that to me later, right now I just wanted to think.

(yups, imma that lazy!)

I found it hard to believe that he killed all those people. He did not seem to be that cruel, he was just silent. Then again, no one plans a murder out loud. (shout out to SlasheRR who has that quote on her profile!)

Yet all my life I realized ghosts don't lie. I knew the basics of them, and what I saw was what was true. Every ghost I saw near Gaara was killed by him. He killed them with his own hands.

The Kazekage, addressed as Orochimaru by the ghosts, killed and most likely experimented on all those ghosts near him. That Sound ninja I saw before had the same ghosts around him whispering the same name.

These were the basics. These were what I could tell by ghosts. Judging by how so many people avoided him in the Sand and how he was so feared, I knew Gaara was in fact a murderer. Nothing he could do or say can atone for his sins, for the murders he committed. Even though he displayed an act if kindness, albeit a small one it was considered big coming from him, it didn't mean he was a good person.

The Kazekage and that girl I just saw were connected. So was that Kabuto guy, from what I could tell. The Kazekage and that woman have to be the same person.

But why? Why did the Kazekage pose as a Sound ninja? If he wanted to observe what was going on during the Chunin Exams, then why didn't he just ask us? that was part of his assignment! And why weren't we informed?