Byun B.H.

"Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo's heart pounds against his rib cage, and his breath stutters past his lips. Kyungsoo's not prepared for this, he's not ready to meet B, especially when his voice is so smooth, Kyungsoo can feel goosebumps rise on his arms.

Kyungsoo turns his head slowly, meeting eyes with a pink haired, wide eyed, and stunningly beautiful man. His eyes are like honey and his lips are like plump little cherries. The man's features are soft, but also defined and his skin is light and smooth. Whatever fantasy Kyungsoo had worked up in his head, this is so much much more.

"B?" Kyungsoo rasps, not able to take his eyes off the man, who he just realized is wrapped in a baby pink towel and basically standing naked in front of him.

B smiles, almost as if relieved and Kyungsoo's heart skips a beat at how beautiful his smile is "ah, that deep voice is even hotter in person" he says in a high pitched voice and winks at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo's eyes bug and he feels taken aback at B's boldness "w-what?"

B blinks at Kyungsoo for a second as if taking in every inch of the man in front of him, almost like he is checking him out, but Kyungsoo immediately dismisses that illusion. B shakes his head and rights himself, "never mind, why are you here, Soo? Is something wrong?"

Kyungsoo clears his throat and absentmindedly fixes his clothing. B just called him Soo... in person. His internal fangirl can only take so much. "I...I was worried. You haven't made contact in four days... I-i assumed the worst"

"What?" B squeaks in a bit too overplayed shock "I sent you a message that I was going off the grid for a few days" B says, rushing across the room to a computer so beautiful Kyungsoo feels a kick of jealously.

Kyungsoo shakes his head, still feeling shell shocked "I haven't gotten a message or anything in days"

"Oh no" B exclaims, a little more dramatic than necessary "I forgot to send it, it's still in my drafts. I'm sorry, Kyungsoo"

Kyungsoo shakes his head and steps forward "oh, no... it's ok. I-I shouldn't have freaked out so much... you know my tendency to worry"

B smiles an almost knowing smile and looks Kyungsoo in the eyes, setting the editor aflame with his gaze "I do... remember the time you checked in on me every hour back when I told you I caught a cold?... it made me feel better knowing someone cared"

Kyungsoo looks down at his shoes shyly "I just wanted to know you were ok"

B hums in response before a loaded silence falls over them and Kyungsoo chews at his lip uncertainly while staring at his shoes.

"So, I guess the mystery is gone now" B says, breaking the uncomfortable atmosphere, with an awkward kind of laugh Kyungsoo wants to cringe at.

"I-if you want me to leave and act like nothing happened...I-I will. No one will ever know" Kyungsoo say, his voice betraying his mental freak out.

Kyungsoo still can't believe he is standing here talking to B. His brain just can't fully comprehend the weight of this situation. For years B has been an absent presence, someone he's had deep, in depth conversation with, someone he's barred his soul to, but never having to actually face in person. Kyungsoo admits that maybe he took comfort in the fact that he didn't have to see and talk to B in person. There isn't a cyber wall separating them anymore, and Kyungsoo isn't sure what to do.