Liar Liar *Chapter Twenty-Seven*

AUTHOR'S NOTE; Hm, hi! Alright so I know this scene is probably going to suck, and I mean really suck but in my defense this was my first time writing a scene like this and I was like young, so yeah, I wasn't the greatest writer back then. Anyway, I'm writing this note because of the complaints but don't worry, I'm most likely going to rewrite this uh... unique piece of trash. Like, I can't even reread because I know it probably sucks that much but yeah, bare with me. Sorry about this, and just know you dont have to read this.
~::~

Slowly, Vincent walked us to the bed and we carelessly fell back onto it. He was looming above me, straddling me as I starred up at him, and he starred down at me. We just laid there, taking this all in. I was about to lose my virginity, and that scared the life out of me. 

Would Vincent not like the feel of me? Would he regret it later on?  He wasn't gay before me, so he was completely new to this, just as I was. He had been with a girl before, but that was like a millennium ago. Did he even know how to do it with a guy? 

"Brody, just relax," Vincent said, caressing my right cheek. 

"Just try and be as gentle as possible, I am a fragile person. And if I tell you to stop, don't," I told him. I knew once the pain came, I yell for him to stop. I was positive of it, pain and me were not the best of friends. Then again, no one really wants pain to be inflicted on them willingly. 

He smiled in understanding, and removed his shirt, breaking our eyes contact for a second. Then he did the same with mine, tossing it in some random direction of the room. "Go to my bag, there's stuff in there," I told him. 

He got off of me and slowly made his was to my bag. There, he pulled out some lube and a condom. "Do we really have to use this?" He asked, holding up the condom. 

I laughed. "I promised my mom I would, but only this one time." 

He sigh and made his way back to me, removing his shorts in the process. I starred at him the entire time, relishing in his appearance. Vincent really was something else. 

Again, he came back to me and he undid the button of my jeans. Vince was so sure about all his movements, while I was here, shaking like a nervous wreck. He pulled the my pants down, and I lifted my body from the bed to make things easier. 

Vince straddled me again, and place a light kiss on my lips. First, the kiss was loving, and gentle, then it turned into a little more. It turned rougher, harder, and needier as the minutes went on. 

His hands were roaming all over my body, and I could already feel the bulge forming in his boxers as it was pressed against my inner thigh. He slowly started to move his hips, grinding himself into me as he kissed me. 

All the while, my hands just fiddled with his hair. I felt so useless right now, he was already making me feel such wonders, and I wasn't doing anything to make him feel good. Soon, though, my hands found themselves making their way to the waistband of his boxers. I pulled on them, hoping he understood what I was getting at. 

He broke the kiss and helped me with his boxers, and discarded them in some random direct of the room with the rest of our clothing. We resumed our kissing, and he started to make his way down to my jawline and latched his teeth into my neck. I hissed from the slight pain, but overall it felt good. He went further down my body and pulling my boxers down. 

My breath hitched from the speed that he tore them off at, and he starred at me with hungry eyes. I looked up at the ceiling, trying to conceal my excitement. Suddenly, he grabbed hold of Brody Jr. and a moan escaped my already parted lips. 

"V-Vincent," I moaned. God, his hand was a cold while my member was warm, and the mixture of the two made it feel amazing. 

He started to stroke at an incredible speed, and didn't even slow down once. I tried to withhold the moans that so badly needed releasing but I didn't dare let those embarrassing noises leave my lips.