I know I know why you talking to her like that ,well if you haven't slept all night and your tired trust me you would have to.

She got up, called me a "big fat meany" and went in the bathroom.

She'll be ok by the time she get out.

I picked out her clothes for her and sat them on the bed while looking at tv.

When vanni got out the shower she didn't even talk to me she must be really mad. But I got in the shower , got out ,and did my hygiene routine.

I walk into the guest room I didn't see vanni so I walked out into the family room.

Her and Stacey was talking I just stared at Stacey because she look so familiar and she look exactly like him but a girl version of him.

"Maybe you just tripping"..I don't know maybe but she look like him. "Girl you just seeing stuff now stop staring at her being weird. "

I swear I be talking to myself like I have a whole other person in me but I don't so don't think I'm like nicki and have a million motherfuckers living in me.

I walked over to vanni and asked her if she ate while I was in the bathroom and she didn't even look my way.

"Well vanni told me what happened and she said she not speaking to you right now" Stacey spoke up and said. "Oh really that's what she said " I asked . "Yea".

Why do I feel like she trying to turn my sister against me with her sexy ass. No stop it you don't like studs that shit is nasty right?

I just walked away into the guest room to get my things ready for school and get my vanni stuff to.

It was not 7:20 and we are dropping Giovanni off at school .

"Have a good day princess" I tell her even though I didn't get a response.

"Ok we need to talk." Stacey spoke.

Damn I knew she was going to bring this up.

"Promise I really like you and I know I'm a little bipolar and one min I wanna kill you and the next I just wanna lay up in bed and cuddle with you but I need to know who hurt you and vanni and why was y'all walking with bags of clothes at that time of night"?

Did she just like low key express her feelings for me ? Ooouuu bitch you popping (Cardi B voice) na but for real what do I say? I'm not ready to bring back up my past and I'm not ready to share mybpast with anybody.

"Sorry but that's nun of your business and I'm not on that gay shit bruh I told you that from the jump so whatever fantasy you got going on up there( I said pointing to her head )need to stop."

"Why? What's so wrong about being stud for stud promise? We both have pussies, we both have titties." She aruged

"Nigga listen to what you just said bruh we are STUDS my G fuck out of here with that shit."

"You so fucking closed minded bruh" after that she got out the car slamming the door.

Damn I didn't even realize we were at school. I hopped out the car looking around  to make sure nobody seen us arguing.