"Ok I won't tell you, but You have to help Emily, Scott and I next full moon."

"Why?"

"Scott got bit."

"Fine."

So I went to class. Then I felt like my heart fell out of my chest. I thought I was having a panic attack, but it wasn't that so I went in the bathroom and I held on to the sink and Emily walked in.

"Are you ok?" she asked

"I.....I....." then I fell and passed out for 5 minutes and then I woke up.

"Don't scare me like that!" she said.

"Sorry." I got up and we walked to class

At free period

"She did what?" Stiles and Scott said as they looked confused

"She passed out and then woke up." Emily said.

"I need control of this and so do Derek,Skylar,Xavier,Charlie,and Elena." I said as Stiles smiled

"Oh no." said Emily and Scott

"What?" I said

"He has an idea that might include pain,embarassment,misery,and anger." said Scott

"Oh no you don't Stiles!" I said as he grabbed my wrist and put them on the bleachers and my palms faced up.

"Don't move." he said as he grabbed a metal bat.

"What are you doing?" I said as he wacked my left wrist and it didn't hurt. I raised an eyebrow.

"That didn't hurt!" he said.

"Nope,but I have a central artery in my right wrist" I said then he wacked my right wrist. Then Scott, Emily, and Stiles went silent when they saw me hunch over.

"Em, you ok?" Emily said.

"Emma?" Scott said. Stiles put his hand on my shoulder.

"Scott what is it." Stiles said

"You killed her. I can't hear her heart anymore like if it stopped." Scott said.

"What is she or is she not dead." Emily said.

"Wait! Her heart is beating to fast move back." Scott said

"Emma." Stiles said. He hand is still on my shoulder. I growled while I looked at his hand.

"Ok....now removing my hand." Stiles said then I calmed down.

"You ok?" Stiles said.

"Yeah she's just fine." Derek Hale said as he walked out of the woods. I remembered his face. He was my cousin. Emily was blushing.

"Remember me Emma?" said Derek

"No she doesn't and you won't get her or Scott." Stiles said

"He's my cousin." I said as I was walking over to hug him. They looked at me confused.

"Good to see you again." Derek said

"You too." I said. We hugged.

"Anyone wanna tell me what the HELL is going on?" Stiles said

"Ever though Derek Hale is a pain in my ass when he does things for his own selfish needs. He is my cousin by past." I said

"Please explain it." Scott said

"One of three of my mom's sisters married Peter Hale and is now Derek's mother. That was the short version." I said

"Here comes Lydia and Alison. You might wanna go back in the woods" Scott said. Derek went back in the woods.

"Are we going now?" said Lydia

"We're we going?" Derek asked as him,Skylar,Elena,Xavier,and Charlie was coming closer

"We're going to go and celebrate you sister's birthday at the end of the day because with all of us gone we would all get in trouble." Alison clarified it to Lydia.

"Fine." Lydia said. The bell rang and we went to chemstry class. We had a quiz. Thank God it is our last class. So we all met infront of the school.

"I got my driver's license yesterday and my dad told me my gift is here." I said as a guy in a suit brought the car over and he gave me the keys and a card.

"That is one cool car." said Xavier.I read the card.

Dear, Emma

Happy Birthday my little angel. Now that your 16 and I took you to get your license and you past the test. I give you my old car and I kept it in a new condition. Don't worry I never drove it. I knew one day I would have a son or a daughter. So I kept it clean just for you. Another thing I went out to look for your mother. I trust that you can keep the house and your siblings quiet.

I love you so much

Dad

The car is beautiful. It is all black with a thin red band and a thick one and then another thin red band.

"Lets go!" said Lydia. I got in the car with Aria, and Hanna. Dad gave me keys and a location. So everyone followed my car. I got their and I remembered the mansion and our butler Arthur. I got out and Skylar,Elena,Charlie,Xavier,Derek and I hugged Arthur.

"Oh how I missed all of you." he said. Arthur is 38 years old.

"Whoa!" Everyone said as the got out of the cars.

"This is our 3rd home. We use it for spring and summer, most of all we use it for parties." I said.

"Scott, we have the coolest friend on the earth." Stiles said.

We went to