- 11 -

L.A. Surprise

You just came back to L.A. from Paris after a looonnnggg flight.

*Flashback to 5 days ago*

Cameron was blowing raspberries on your neck when you suddenly realised you had a flight to board on.

"OMG! I'm late!" You exclaimed and jumped off the bed to find the suitcase you packed the night before.

"Oh! Finally! So a CamCam is on the way!" Cameron said excitedly.

"No," You laughed. "I have to go to the airport,"

"Is someone waiting for you?" He asked.

"More like someone is waiting for me, i have to board a flight,"

"What?! And you're only telling me this now?!"

"I'm sorry, i really wanted to spend time with you this past week and anyways I'm coming back soon,"

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To Paris for the Givenchy Official," You said and put your keys and phone in your handbag.

"Paris? That's too far!" He whined like a baby and had a cute pout on his face like a puppy.

"I'll come back soon," You smiled and walked over and sttradled him on the bed.

"Promise?" He asked still with the cute pout on his face.

"Promise," And you started kissing him all over his face.

Then you came to his lips and that was a hella mistake, because you just got trapped. And he tried to make you stay by you stopped him before he could try anything and rushed to the airport.

*Back to present day*

You actually came back 2 days earlier than you were supposed to, to surprise your Cammy Bear so once your uber came to pick you up at the airport, you went to your friend, Lele (Pons) 's apartment.

You were scared in case Cameron saw you there because they both live in the same flat.

But fortunately, you sneakily made your way up to Lele's apartment and you went to sleep with the excitement of seeing your babyboy the next day.

*The Next Day*

Cameron is apparently supposed to come over to Lele's place to film a skit with Bryant.

You got dressed and planned the surprise with the help of Lele, Hannah (Stocking), Inanna and even Juanpa (Zurita).

You went to hide when you heard Cameron knock on the door.

Lele screamed that it was open and you went all giddy once you heard Cam's husky voice echoed across the room.

L- "Cameron, we have a surprise for you"

C- "What is it?"

L- "Inanna is going to put a blindfold on your eyes"

C- "Oh gosh, I'm actually scared now. What is it?"

L- "You'll see soon enough"

When Inanna out the blindfold on him, you came out of your spot but he couldn't see you.

L- "By the way, did (Y/N) called you recently?"

C- "No, why?"

L- "Oh I mean, she called me last night and told me that she was gonna stay in Paris a few more days and then she was going to Germany for a week or something"

And you looked at her with your mouth hanging open and your eyes wide but she just winked. She invented that for the sake of the plan. You rolled your eyes.

C- "What the f*ck?! She was supposed to come back tomorrow!"

L- "Chill! Why are you so concerned? She can do whatever she wants"

C- "But she's my girlfriend! I miss her like hell and I want her to come back"

He stomped his foot like a whiny kid. But your heart melted at his words. Lele gave you a thumbs up.

L- "Okay, it's time to take the blindfold off"

You were standing behind him and took the blindfold. Since there was no surprise in front of him, he said, "What the freak, there's nothing"

You tapped his shoulder and said, "Hey". When he turned around, he eyes went wide and hugged you tightly.

He picked you up and spun around. You just laughed.

"How?" He asked but still didn't put you down.

"I came earlier to surprise you. I couldn't stay anymore days without my Cammy Bear,"

"So you're not going anywhere else now, right?" He asked.

"No, I'm staying with you"

"Yes!" He screamed and everyone laughed.

Your legs were still wrapped around his torso and he was still holding you in his arms, that he started walking out of Lele's apartment.

"Where are you going?" They asked.

"We have stuff to catch up on!" Cameron replied.

Your face went red and everyone smirked at you.

"Alright, have fun but not too much kids," Lele said and everyone laughed.

Cameron brought you to his apartment... (A/N nothing nashty happened, you filthy animal)

After catching up on stuff, you both came back to Lele's place to film the skit where Cam wore a wig which actually looked really good on him. (A/N hope you saw that video because it's hilarious and Cam does look really good with that girl wig on actually)

Later, you all just hanged out together in L.A. and took a couple pictures in the rain. You and Cam even danced and kissed under the rain which may sound cliché but was very romantic.

You just love him too much.

______________________________________ Author's Note

Hope you liked this imagine and if you did

MAKE REQUESTS,
20 VOTES + 5 COMMENTS
FOR NEXT UPDATE...

-xoxo H🍍