- 8 -

Neighbours

**Your POV**

I am now moving into my new house in L.A.

It is as beautiful as I've seen it on Tumblr.

Now it is time to unpack everything. Yay! (Note the sarcasm)

**Cameron's POV**

I was walking out of my house when I saw moving trucks in front of the house which is just in front of mine.

Then I saw a beautiful girl getting in, I assume she is my new neighbour. How did I get so lucky?

She looked up at me and I quickly got in my car before she starts thinking that I'm a creep.

**Your POV**

Well, that was the most warm welcome i've ever got! (Note the sarcasm)

Seriously?! Everytime I see a cute guy, I always need to scare him away. That's surely because I wasn't wearing any makeup, of course!

- - - - -

It's been three days since I moved in and it's been great...

...except maybe that creepy stalker neighbour that I always find staring at me through my window😨

Like literally every time that I decide to look back at him, he quickly turns away as if nothing happened.

This is hella weird!!

- - - - -

Today I was walking out my dog and as I came back, I saw my (creepy ass) neighbour walking out of his house.

Does all creepy neighbours look hot like that, I thought.

"Well, I know I'm hot but how am I creepy to you?" He says back, laughing.

Shit, did I say that aloud?, i thought again.

"Yes, you did," He replied again.

I need to stop thinking out loud, at least this time I didn't hear it.

Y- "Well, you are creepy because I always catch you staring at me from your window"

C- "Shoot, really?! I'm sorry if you found this creepy, i was just wondering when could be the right time to talk to you"

Y- "Alright, it's fine. Fortunately you're not a raper or something"

C- "Oh no I'm not!"

He laughed, his laugh and smile is the cutest thing ever!!

Y- "So do you always welcome your new neighbours dressed like this?"

C- "Oh, only to welcome the most beautiful ones"

Y- "So you're not only creepy, you're also very flirtatious, how many 'beautiful' neighbours have you met before?"

C- "Hey! I told you I was not a creeper!"

Y- "Whatever makes you think that"

C- "And I've only met one beautiful neighbour,... you"

You blushed at his statement, you came up to know his name which is Cameron.

Later, he asked you on a date and you couldn't decline since the way he was dressed made you drool.😍

Little did you know that your creepy neighbour would have been your wonderful husband.

________________________________________

Author's Note

Next Update: 10 votes

Btw guys, i would love to know your thoughts about my imagines and I also LOVE reading your comments,

so comment more please

-xoxo H🌹