- 4 -

Can't Hide It ❤

Cameron was wearing a bandana on his mouth all day since this morning. He came a bit later than you and the others at Magcon but was on stage to perform.

During the whole show, he kept that bandana, covering his mouth, and even during the meet and greet with his fans.

You were thinking that he could be sick or something. But when the others were performing and you and Cam were in the backstage, you decided to ask him.

You walked up next to him as he was carefully watching Willie performing,

Y- Hey, why are you keeping that bandana on?

C- Hey babe, uh... I'm just... sick

Y- Oh come on, you're avoiding everyone from seeing your beautiful smile... especially me *you pouted with puppy eyes and he chuckled*

C- It's nothing, I just don't want everyone to get sick.

And he turned back to look at the stage, you sighed in defeat. Everyone fooled on stage, at the end, they sang a couple songs and you were singing a final one.

At the end of your song, it suddenly changed to another song and you started to get confused. Then, Willie and Aaron came to lead you to the bottom of the stage near the barriers which holds the fans back. *A/N i hope you get what I mean*

The fans screamed as you get closer to them and meanwhile on stage, there was projection of different little videos and pictures of you and Cameron with the song (All I Want by Kodaline) in the background.

You couldn't believe your eyes, he had videos of you two that you didn't even know he got. And pictures of you that you didn't know he took. You teared up while watching it as it made a lot of memories flew back in your mind.

All the fans were 'aw'ing and the other guys had their phones out and were filming or something, you got even more confused and suspicious.

When the song was over, the guys looked even more excited and Cam came out with a certain look in his eyes. What is going to happen?...

During the few last seconds of the song, you smiled and went on stage. You rushed up to hug him and when you pulled away, he kneeled down on one knee.

All the fans started screaming,

C- (Y/N), I can't hide it anymore, I love you a lot. I have been loving you since we were 17, then I lost you. I got you back at Magcon when we were 19 and here we are. ( A/N This is a preview of one of my future stories, vote and comment if you want me to publish it :) )We got a lot of ups and downs but we always worked it out. You mean so much to me but I want our relationship to turn even more great. Will you marry me?

At this point, you were tearing up and your hands covered your mouth from screaming of joy. You nodded yes and he took hold of your hand to put the ring on your finger. Everyone clapped and cheered.

You quickly jumped in his arms to hug him. He pulled his bandana down and kissed you.

Y- Wait... I thought you were sick?!

C- Actually, the guys told me to put it on because I was smiling too much and you could have been suspicious

You laughed

C- sorry, I guess I can't hide it...

________________________________________
Author's Note
Aww, cute proposal!

Next Update: 10 votes + 3 comments

-xoxo H🌹