What's Wrong With Her?

5'2 Tyra and 5'5 Lisa at the top

That's all

Enjoy

Tyra Pov

" Lovell was driving to his mom house but he actually lives with his dad and I'm sitting in the passenger seat looking pit the window thinking about my quiet boring life "

" I know what you'll thinking, I still have my phone on me so why haven't I called the police yet' or at least run "

" Well for one I just got raped so I'm sure my legs would give out and I saw Lovell kill someone before and somehow he got away with it "

" Let's just say I was at the wrong place at the wrong time and still no one has came looking for him and his name pops up no where so I'm not tryna' be the next one that die with no justice behind it but I do know he's never touching me again or I'mma' kill him before he kills me "

" We pulled up in the driveway of Lisa mom house and he touched my thigh taking me out my thoughts "

" I slapped his hand away real quick and he just smirked at me evilly "

" I'm getting bars on my window and a different lock on my door where you can't open without a key "

-

" The fuck you doing " Tyra asked?

" I'm sorry and here take this before you end up pregnant, shit wit' that tight p*ssy I hit a home run, you the best I ever had " Lovell said smiling pulling out a pill handing it to Tyra.

Tyra mean mugged him taking it and popped it in her mouth swallowing it down

Bullet dodged

" And I'm sorry " Lovell said feeling happy and bad.

" Look you got what you wanted now leave me the fuck alone " Tyra said and Lovell lost his tempor grabbing Tyra by her neck with both his hands.

" Who is you talking to " Lovell asked?

Tyra gaged

Lovell gripped her neck tighter and Tyra face began to turn a little red

Lovell felt bad again and let her go and Tyra half way collapsed grabbing her neck massaging it

" My bad " Lovell said.

Tyra shook her head meaning no, grabbed all her belongings and took off her seat belt and got out closing the door behind her

Tyra was scared if she slammed it he would beat her to death

Tyra mom house is only 3 houses down from Lisa's