Chapter 11-The Master Plan.

Start from the beginning

"Watch," is all he says.

The chair starts to move. Literally the back of the chair opens and slides forwards, revealing a secret staircase.

"Wow," I all I can say.

Loki takes my hand and leads me into the dark stairway. With a flick of his wrist, fire catches on a nearby stick. A medieval torch. Loki's kind of medieval. In a futuristic sort of way.

"Where does it lead?" I ask.

He doesn't answer me this time.

"Loki....." I grumble.

Yet still, Loki will not talk to me. Fine have it your way. I don't care where you are taking me, even though this not at all creepy and dark hallway is scaring the mess out of me. No no, I'm completely and utterly......

"Ahhhh!" I scream.

A bat flys out in front of me.

"What's a bat doing here?" I tell swatting at air.

Loki laughs,

"Horrible creatures really. I move one and another replaces it."

"Let's not try to meet any more bat friend shall we," I ask dusting the dirt off my dress.

"Alright, Loki. Tell me where we are going right now," I demand.

Loki stops at a dead end,

"As you wish."

He places his hand on the door and immediately it opens. Loki steps in first while I follow.

I did not expect what I see.

An underground lab/computer lab/man cave/work center/evil lair/....art studio?

Loki sees me stare at the art section of the room.

"Magneto is more of the....artistic type. He paints pictures for the woman he loves," Loki tells me.

"Oh who's that?" I ask.

"Her name is Brittany and she lives in California," Loki answers.

"That's halfway around the US," I say.

Loki raises an eyebrow,

"Your point?"

"Right," I say, "so what is this place ?"

"My lair, Magneto's studio, and Electro loves to watch this show called Care Bears on the device called a television," Loki says.

I stifle back a laugh,

"Electro, the guy, may I remind you, who erased my memories and wants to take over the world....watches Care Bears?" I ask.

"Yes, do you know it?" Loki wonders.

"Yeah I watched it..as a...kid...almost... everyday," I say.

How did I know that?

"Is that something of you past?"

"Yes," I reply.

Loki's face contorts,

"Well then. Christy, I think it is time."

"Time for what?" I ask.

"You have proven yourself worthy and I believe it is time to tell you of my plan," Loki says walking over to a round table in the middle of the room.

The table turns on. A holographic map of New York pops up in front of us. It reminds me of a sci-fi movie...though I can't remember the name of it.