05

Marinette's p.o.v

Today is a casual day in ladybug cafe. Everything is going smoothly as usual. Everyone is working their job correctly but me. Why? Because I have a test coming up but SOMEONE decides to disturb me by staring oh-so intensely to me to the point that I have to smack him so he can realise that! 

"Ouch! What was that for?!" He gasps. 

"What do you think, you stupid cat?!" I reply, harshly. 

"I was just watching you just in case you make mistakes on your math problem. Besides, when is the test anyways?" He responds, giving cute puppy eyes. 

"Here's the problem you stupid cat, this test is in a week and if I don't get straight A's and don't get the first rank I won't get that scholarship to New York, you hear me!" I explain, maybe a little too harsh.  "w-whatever....proceed..." I add in a softer tone. 

Our studying continues until he points out my mistakes a couple of times. 

"You're doing it wrong!" 

"Marienetteee! That's not how it woooorrks!" 

"Can't you point out my mistakes like a normal person would?!" I scold him, yet again... 

"Not when you're ignoring me for the past 30 minutes." Adrien responds, surprisingly in a sassy tone. 

"Touche...." I mutter as I continue to read the math book right in front of me. 

Suddenly, I hear footsteps. It turns out, Bridgette is bringing a big box, it's so heavy that Adrien needs to help her. 

"What's this, Miss Bridgette?" Adrien asks. 

"Eh? Self defense equipment?" I ask, joining in. 

"Yeah, I bought these yesterday. I've been hearing rumors that cosplay cafes are getting targeted by stalkers." She explains. 

"Oh, you mean like him?" I joke. 

"What? Nooo, of course not! Obviously not like Adrien. He works here as a chef no?" Bridgette replies, a bit darkly.

"True..." I mutter. 

"Anyways, here have some. I'm sure you need it." Bridgette says giving me a ladybug yoyo. 

"A ladybug yoyo? Are you sure it's practical, Ma'am?" Adrien asks, looking at the yoyo in my hands. 

"And a baton to you." She said, ignoring Adrien's question. 

"Oh, thank you..." 

"I can think of a few tricks on how to use this, chatton. No worries." I told Adrien. "Thanks, Bridgette. But what about yours? What will you use?" I ask. 

"Oh don't worry about me. I'll just grab these and I'm good to go." Bridgette answers, showing an electrifier. 

"Wow! Amazing!" Comments Adrien. 

"Thank you." Bridgette replies. "anyways, back to work everyone. Chop! Chop! Especially you two!" 

=0=

Third P.O.V

Unfortunately, due to the fact that everyone has urgent matters including Bridgette since she has a meeting somewhere, Marinette is left alone. 

"Oh well then, time to clean up~" She told herself as she cleans and cleans the cafe. She locks every door in that cafe and finally went upstairs to lock the windows. But on the process she hears footsteps.