Hey I'm here for you Matpat x reader

~Y/n's Pov~

I finished writing my theory that I would be sharing with my fans on youtube. I used different theories from the theorist gang and game theory. I used them to make a theory for fnaf sister location.  

I started to set up my recording software. When there is a knock on my door. I look at the door then head towards it. I nervously open the door. only to be tackled by a hug. They pull away and I realize it is my best friend Mat. 

"Hey, Mat! whats up?" I said happily. Mat walks in but he seems different. He walks and sits down on the couch. I walk over to him and sat down next to him. "Mat what's wrong?"

"She..... broke up.... with me...." he said. I look at his face and see the tear marks on his cheeks. I lean forward and hug him. I knew what he was talking about, his girlfriend Stephanie. I feel drops hit my shoulder. I look at Mat and see that he is crying.  

Me and Mat sat there hugging as mat cried. Poor guy seems heartbroken. but maybe I can tell him I have liked him for a long time. No Y/n don't think like that he just got his heart broken. Suddenly something brought me out of my thought. I look at mat in the eyes. they glisten slightly from tears. He has his hand on my cheek. 

"you have beautiful E/c eyes Y/n. Sorry, I don't know what came over me." He said slightly blushing. I just giggle.

"Mat... I-i have s-something to t-tell you." I said studuring. something I only do when I'm nervous and mat know's this because we have been friends since we were younger. 

"What is it Y/n?" He says. looking in my eyes. I start to melt in his chocolate brown eyes. We knew each other since we were in high school and I fell for him back them and I still have. 

"I like you like a lot... and I have for a long time. I know this is a god awful time to tell you since you just broke up," I said looking down so he can't see my slightly pink cheeks. He lifts my head up with his hand. 

"Y/n so have I. I-I just thought that it was a brotherly love. but I realized it wasn't but it was too late." He said leaning forward. 

"Mat," I said as I lean in till our lips are only centimeters apart. I could feel his breath on my face. I lean in the rest of the way. Our lips move in sync. I close my eyes melting into the kiss. his lips taste of diet coke. 

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me even closer to him. I snake my arms around his neck. We pull apart for air. I rest my forehead on his. I let a smile emerge on my face. 

"you don't know how long I have wanted to do that, " I said as I open my eyes. 

"I love you Y/n," He said.

"I love you too matpat," I said as I lean in to kiss him again. it sends sparks down my spine. We brake apart and just sit there hugging each other.

____________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. don't expect much of matpat because it means i would have to brake up mat and stephine but i love them together they are so cute and happy together. Anyways i have nothing agenst her it just had to happen for plot reasons. Anyways i want you sugestions. Also look i didn't mention nate once in this story! Sorry is it sucked.