MY EXPERIENCE MEETING SABRINA CARPENTER

First things first, here are some things that may help you understand before you start reading this chapter. I am in a wheelchair, but nothing has happened to me. It was the way I was born. Also, because I found out on such short notice, I wasn't able to buy any of Sabrina's merchandise, so I had to make my own shirt.

So I got to the hotel where the event was held about twenty minutes early to the event. I had gotten out of my car and got into my decorated wheelchair that my family did for the event. Then Sabrina's security guard comes up to me and says that Sabrina's going to love my chair.  After that, I had finally got inside the hotel and was brought back into a private event room. While I was in the room, Sabrina's security guard had came up to me and asked me what my name was. I had waited in the lounge for about ten minutes before Sabrina went on.

After an agonizing and nerve-wrecking ten minutes, they call Sabrina into the room and the  Q&A starts. People from Twitter had asked her questions and there was one about who she would want to collaborate with, and she said Bruno Mars. They also asked her what her favorite food was and she said Mexican. There was also what her go-to song was to sing in the shower, and she said Pocket Full of Sunshine. The question that was most asked was about the Thumbs music video, so she said it would be coming out soon, and if we were excited. I kid you not I screamed yes at the top of my lungs, and the queen laughed at me. SABRINA CARPENTER LAUGHED AT ME!! So, the Q&A was over and she started singing. She only sang Feels Like Loneliness, On Purpose, and Thumbs. But let me tell you this, Sabrina live is 1,000 times better than I thought it would be.

Once the concert portion of the night was over, they had the quick meet and greets. They made sure to emphasis on the quick part. So, I got in there, and the minute she saw me she said,  "Wow, those are some hot wheels, literally! How are you gorgeous?" So after she asked me that I obviously told her I was, and asked her how she was. Then she continued the conversation with "Your shirt is so pretty! Did you make that?" The best part of this is when she saw my Sabrinafied chair. She looked at me and the words, "What the heck?" came out of her mouth. So she was still fangirling over my chair as she said, "Oh my God. I love that!" Then on the back of my chair, I had a poster that said, "All we have is love for Sabrina Carpenter," and my wheels had "Sabrina Carpenter" on them with her picture. The minute she saw that, she said, "It's my face!" She then gave me huge hug and asked me if I enjoyed the show, which I obviously told her I did. After that, I had given her the gift, which was just a bracelet, lanyard, and letter. I had gathered the courage to ask her if she could follow me on Twitter, and I told her my user was in the letter. After that, she gave me one final hug and said that it was time for the two of us to take our picture. Just when I thought the experience couldn't get any better, it did. She turned to Tony, the security guard, and she legit said, "Hey Tony, can you get a picture of the two of us on my phone?" Yes, you read that right. SABRINA CARPENTER HAS PICTURES OF ME ON HER PHONE!!! At this point, I didn't even care if she followed me on Twitter or not, she had pictures of me on her phone. Many people can say they have pictures of her on their phone, but not the other way around. She had also called me gorgeous a whole bunch of times throughout meeting her.

So, after that I was in complete shock, not just with the fact that she had pictures of me on her phone, but that she had spent the most time with me. My Meet and Greet with her was about two minutes, whereas everyone else's was around ten seconds. 

So I had left the lounge and was waiting outside with my friends (@wishesforgrande and @cuddlesforcarlson on Twitter. Feel free to follow them and tell them I sent you.) So, I had talked to them for a couple minutes. After that, before I was about to leave, Tony had came out again. He asked me if I enjoyed the show and meeting Sabrina, so I told him I did. He also mentioned how he was about to cry with the way Sabrina was with me. So once I was done talking to Tony, I got in the truck and was about to leave. While I was waiting, I was looking out the door, waiting for my mom to get inside. Then out of nowhere, out comes Sabrina. This sweetheart pops her head inside of the truck and shouts, "Goodbye angel!"

So that's about it for my meet and greet with Sabrina. If you guys want to follow me on Twitter, it's same as on here. I will be posting some pictures of me with Sabrina down below.

 I will be posting some pictures of me with Sabrina down below