"Well I could think of a few things." Odell swept Demi off of her feet and carried her bridal style up to the skybox where the rest of his family was. He knew that people were taking pictures and that's why he wanted to show them that he wasn't about to kill himself over this loss; that he was moving on and not throwing a tantrum on the sidelines.

"I love you, O."

"Love you too."

The next day, Demi had a gig at Hard Rock Cafe, so while she was off rehearsing, Odell got stuck with Lola for the day. Well, not stuck with her. He loved his daughter. But she was holding the cutest little grudge against him since he lost yesterday. His coach had called off practice after realizing that they needed more than a day to recuperate from their loss.

"Hey princess," he greeted as he walked into her room. Last year, he had finally upgraded her to a "big girl bed" with a canopy and everything. That was the main reason why she loved staying over his house so much. That and Demi.

"Go away, daddy," Lola whined, turning on her side as Odell chuckled.

"Why? What did I do?"

"You promised you would win yesterday," she pouted, folding her arms over her chest as she faced Odell.

"Lola, no I didn't. I never make promises that I can't keep. Remember what I told you yesterday?"

Lola was quiet for a little bit, but then she sighed and answered him.

"You said that you couldn't promise that you would win, but you'll try your best."

"Exactly."

"But if you try your hardest and you still don't win, what's the point?" Lola questioned, sitting up as Odell rubbed his beard.

"Well, you try your hardest with the belief that one day you'll reach your goal. We didn't make it to the Super Bowl this year, but there's always next year. We just gotta keep trying. Does that make sense?" Odell questioned as Lola slowly nodded her head.

"Do you forgive me now?"

"Yes..."

"Am I still the best daddy in the world?"

Lola was quiet for a little bit but she broke out in a wide smile as she launched herself into Odell's arms.

"The whole wild world!" She exclaimed.

"Daddy, can I wear my fairy outfit?" Lola asked as Odell tried to gather her thick hair into a ponytail. Tried. Odell's hair was much easier to deal with because all he had to do was wash it, let it dry, comb it through, put some oil in it, and he was done. But Kierra had this whole hair regime for Lola that Demi usually followed but Demi wasn't there so Odell had to do it by himself.

"You can wear whatever you want as long as we get out of the house on time," Odell said as he popped another rubber band. This was beginning to feel hopeless. Lola wasn't dressed yet because Demi usually did her hair before she got dressed so Odell did the same.

"Okay. Daddy it's two ponytails," Lola said as Odell nodded and parted her hair down the middle. It wasn't as neat as Demi's but it would have to do.

This time he used two rubberbands for each ponytail. Then he added the little bows that Kierra made sure matched every outfit she had, and he was finally done. It wasn't perfect but it looked like someone had taken the time to do her hair and she just ruined it after taking a nap. But whatever.

"Okay, go get dressed so that we can go," Odell said as Lola nodded and rushed up the stairs. He went into the kitchen to grab her a snack and got her shoes ready. When she came back downstairs, she was wearing her pink fairy costume, wings and all.