:(

so, you guys all know girl meets world is cancelled, and i for one  truly upset. this sho has made a huge impact on my life and i wouldn't be the person i am today w/o it. i want to thank everyone in the cast and everyone who contributed to make my life really happy in the last year. it's really sad this had happened and it's hard to get over. i don't know if netflix will pick it up or not, and it's really upsetting that most likely it won't. but even though a lot of people are happy not to affiliate their faves with disney, i know and appreciate all the hard work the cast has put into their work and i know that this show made me so happy and warm inside.

but dw im definitely finishing this fic, though. even thought it confuses me sometimes lmao, this was my first writing success ever, and i want to remember it. i write this because the show and characters make me happy, and being able to translate my thoughts into words is so fucking amazing. i can't stress how much i love writing, especially in topics i care a lot about. so i'm gonna wrap this fic up in a couple of chapters. i don't know if i will write on my wattpad again, though. i might upload all the chapters for Expectations, just to show you guys how hard i've been working on it.

if i never write on this again after this story is over, i'm sorry and i hope you guys have a great life.

if i do, i can't wait to show you guys my work. but i can't guarantee it's girl meets world related.

but i need to find something that makes me just as happy first, and i hope you guys can do the same :)

thank you,
       gabby xxx