Welcome to the Family

It was a pretty normal day in La Cross Wisconsin, the sun was out and the birds were goin at it. I was at, Central High school this is where it all happened. It  happened so fast, the screams in the halls, the teachers telling us to exit the building, the army coming in the school shooting everything that moved. I was so scared, I had no idea what was going down... and the worst part of it was that no one did. Not even the teachers, well not until we turned on the news Chanel and discovered that the entire world had been taken over by a fast spreading disease that brought the dead back to life. 

   Its not like in the movies either... its scary and unpredictable, especially when they first die, they still look like they are human. Its after they start to tear the flesh from the living that you can tell they are not alive... not truly. After you die, it takes 15 minutes before your body starts to decompose and if the dead don't wake before then, that's when you get the rotted corpses. They are just walking and tearing into the living's flesh. How could something so simple...like the dead, be complicated into our lives. In an instant I saw half my classmates become dinner... how did this happen to a place like La Crosse? a smallish town surrounded by little towns. Its nothing special, I will admit I love it hear but...why here? 

   I ran off to the court yard hoping to find a way to my car, my hair gel was failing. As my  Mohawk was falling down and the sun was in my eyes I ran as fast as I could. I ripped open my car door, I have an 89 black Corvette. She is the most beautiful thing in the world, even hotter than my latest girl Cara. I couldn't find my keys, why cant i find them?! Idiot! I know where they are, in the glove box, which I'll admit is not the best place to stash your keys. Sooner rather than later I finally got my car started and headed down the parking lot. I wish I could have used the famous line from "My Chemical Romance's Song" it is called "Helena" SO LONG AND GOODNIGHT! even though it wasn't night I still felt great. Just so you know (JSUK) I am not obsessed with MCR... but I am with Rise Against. "Holy shit!" I screamed as I ran over a dead guy that had just been killed by the dead. "  Now that is just some irony."

   "Oh man, I hope I didn't damage my car." Just then I saw our school nurse running out from behind me she was covered in blood and barley walking, her limbs were tore and bleeding badly, I was amazed to see her even  up. Today was definitely the worst day of school on earth, even worse than last year when I fell asleep in Chemistry and the teacher woke me up my spraying me with the water hose. I was soaked all damn day long.The first thing I needed to do today was go home and grab some things from my foster home. I'm sure those two morons, I was temporarily staying with were the first ones to get munched up by those... zombies?