Chapter 12: Why?

A/N:

Okay guys. I've been published and unpublished this chapter. Wattpad's not really functioning well. I saved and published this whole chapter and it shows that it only published half of the chapter! I hope that the creator of Wattpad sees this and better fix the malfunction in the app. So, on with the story!!!

Third Person's POV

The Next Day.

Nebula and Storm was in the swings in their backyard (I know. When did they have that?! Well, just imagine that they always have that😂) Slowly swinging back and fourth and their head hanging low.

"She.... Forgot... About... Me," He kept repeating.

"Nashi......" Nebula said gloomily.

While their mother, Juvia and Mavis is watching them by the window. Saddened that they couldn't cheer their children up.

She sighed,"Maybe we can cheer him up by making ice cream?" Juvia said then the two walked towards their kitchen.

But Nebula and Storm didn't know that there's someone watching him.

MINUTES AGO.

"Nashi. I'll be back, okay? I'm just gonna talk to a friend. Stay there," Natsu said.

"Okay! Be back! But why can't we just both enter the house?" Nashi asked.

"Err... Uhm... My friends hate kids!" Natsu lied.

"Really?" Nashi said then raised a brow, obviously unconvinced by his answer.

"It's just... Just private stuffs. For adults," Natsu said.

"But I'm 18! Technically, a young adult!" Nashi whined.

"Trust me. You're not gonna like that," Natsu said.

"Natsu! Where the hell are you?!" A black haired male said by the door.

"Just a minute!" Natsu said.

"Just wait here, okay?" Natsu said then patted Nashi's head.

"Hey! Is that-" Zeref was cut off by Natsu dragging him inside the house.

Nashi was left sitting by the bench.

"Well, what is so important with their conversation anyway?" Nashi said then looks around.

Nashi saw a young boy and girl probably the same age as her, sitting by a swing. They seems sad.

"They both seems sad. Wait..." Nashi looks intently at him.

"That's the kids, I saw with those weird people by the park that's accusing me that I'm relative with them!" Nashi said.

Nashi jumped over the small fence around their backyard. She walked in front of Storm and Nebula, who still haven't acknowledge her being there.

"Hey," Nashi called.

"What do you want? You're blocking the sun," Storm said, still not looking up.

"I just wanna know why are you so gloomy? You look two like some emo," Nashi chuckled at her own joke.

"Who are you calling an emo?!" Nebula said then looked up to see Nashi.