"aye fuck y'all doing on my street yo ?" I questioned with furrowed eyebrows
"aye shawty' , chill wit dat' shit we hea ta do our job . ight?" he said looking down at my 5'4 frame .
"ok" I mumbled while shaking my head , as I was about to turn around I pulled out my second favorite gun and cocked it at his head .
"mi nah going to ask again bwoy" I spat
" I hear work for Jmoney " he spoke with a deep breathe
"wah mek yuh didn't seh suh? " I questioned with a smile
"huh?" he asked confused
" I said why you didn't just say so , this would've been easier . Bye boys " I said turning to walk away . I left to go to the trap , when I entered i saw LAZINESS , the first person I saw I shot in the leg & everybody head shot up at me .
" de fuck ah yall doing ?!" I spat with anger . Which made Jmoney & his right hand Low come downstairs confused .
"all yuh butches in mi meeting room now " I said kicking over shit on my way to the room .
I watched as everyone piled in the room looking anxious , scared & some even confused .
" now I come in mi business to see all you muthafuckas playing games smoking MY fucking product , yuhs stupid or somting? somebody explain dis rite now " I spoke .
"well see , we've fallen off of supply an-" he was cut off by me
"ran out ? bwoy you don't know there's all de fucking drugs in de basement , EVERYONE FUCKING KNOWS THAT!! there's no excused for yuh nigga bitches to be slacking . " I screamed .
"yo listen shawty , you bugging over nothing right na'" one of Jmoney nigga spoke with irritation laced in his voice , I furrowed my eyebrows together slowly getting out my chair making my way to the bum that spoke , I smiled up at him and told him to lean down a bit , when he didn't I upper cutter him and punched him over and over , I nodded my head and my guards to take him to the Sex Room , I made everyone follow me there because obviously they needed a reminder I'm not to be fucked with . They sat him in the chair & I taped his mouth shut and I grabbed a apron and a tattoo needle and put a stick figure on his forehead , then I chopped every last one of his big ass fingers off . I then took off his shirt & got a sewing needle. I looked up at him & saw him watching a every move I made , I winked and grabbed the mini blow torch & burned the tip of the needle til it turned red . Once that was done I made my way to him and grabbed his right nipple that was hard due to his excitement I guess (lmao) . I forcefully stuck the hot sewing needle in his nipple and held it there . Then I did the same thing to the left nipple with a different needle . I grabbed the nipple rings and gave him the option to pick one . He weakly choosed the blue one with my name on it .
Afterwards I smiled and turned to the men and women .
"mi nuh wan you muhfuckas to be slackin again. understood?" I said with a calm voice . everyone shook their head , I raised an eyebrow and then everyone caught on and said "yes ma'am".
"get back too work " I said walking out.