Part 25

I am sorry for the late update but my Bachelor Exam is killing me slowly...anyways...enjoy!

It was 24th of december, all the rooms were ready and the bunker family was waiting for the rest of their family to arrive. First came Bobby, who was happy to see that Dean and Cas were still happy. Next was Kevin's mum. She already knew about Cas and Dean because Kevin wasn't able to keep any secrets from her. But she didn't mind gay people and was happy for the two. They showed them their rooms for the stay and they made themselves at home. Dean started to prepare some things for the christmas dinner in the kitchen, when he felt arms around his waist. He turned around to see his boyfriend smiling at him. "Hey baby", Dean said and pecked Cas on the lips. "I felt lonely", Cas told him. "I am here for what, 15 minutes?". "It was too long", Cas pouted and Dean pulled him into a hug and kissed him. They kissed until they heard a coughing sound. Dean turned towards the door to see Sam and Eileen. They held hands and Dean smiled at his little brother. Sam smiled back at him. "Eileen's here", he said and lifted their linked hands up. "I see", Dean said "Come here". He went over and pulled Eileen into a hug. "Good to see you again", he said and parted from her. He looked at Cas. "Well, since you have already seen us kissing, this is Castiel. My boyfriend", Dean explained and took Cas' hand. And out of all the things he might have had expected as an answer, he didn't expect what she said. "Mildred is gonna be so jealous", she said and they started laughing. "Who is Mildred?", Cas asked a little annoyed. Dean explained how they met Mildred and how she had a soft spot for Dean. Cas' expression softened and he smiled at the thought of the woman, he didn't even know. They talked a little until Dean kicked them out of the kitchen to go back to preperation.
Later they sat together, waiting for Jody, Donna and Claire to arrive, when Cas spoke up. "Um...I want to ask for a favor", he said and when everyone looked at him he went on " Claire doesn't know about Dean and me yet and I would like to keep it that way since it is a weird situation for her. I mean her father died because of me and everytime she sees me it reminds her of him and now that I am together with Dean...I think that's just too much for her." Everyone nodded in approval and promised to keep quiet. "Thank you", Cas said and sat back down next to Dean. "Is everything alright?", Dean asked Cas quietly. "I am just a little nervous", Cas said and smiled hesitantly. "It's alright, Cas. I am by your side", Dean smiled at him and Cas smiled back. He was happy that Dean understood him. It was just then that they heard a knock at the door. Sam was the first to stand up and opened the door. A few moments later he walked back into the room, followed by three women. They all hugged and Cas was very happy to finally meet Donna  and Jody, since he had never seen them before (Damn you writers). Claire smiled when she saw Cas. "Nice to see you", she whispered when they hugged. Cas smiled at her and nodded in approval. He introduced her to the rest of the family and Kevin was still shocked that Cas practically had a daughter. The two soon started a conversation over how they didn't have a childhood - you know, just hunter stuff. Dean decided on ordering a few pizzas for everyone and soon headed out to get them. Of course Cas joined him. As soon as they were out of the bunker and inside of the car, Cas and Dean started kissing as if they hadn't done it in a million years. "I missed that so much", Cas said "and it has only been a few hours". "Less talking, more kissing", Dean said and kissed Cas again. Cas moved to Dean's neck and Dean tried to supress a moan. After several minutes of making out they decided to finally get the pizza. When they returned everyone was sat around the map table. "What took you guys so long?", Claire asked "I am already starved half to death". "Just a lot of traffic", Dean mumbled and put the pizzas down. "I bet", Sam said and pointed on his own neck. Dean got the sign and looked into a mirror to find a hickey. He closed his shirt so it was hidden and glared at Cas, who just smiled apologetically. They all ate in peace. After dinner Mrs. Tran as well as Bobby decided to go to bed early. Sam and Eileen also "went to bed" and Dean smirked at them as they left the room. "I am gonna go play Zelda", Kevin announced "have to play that friggin water temple." "Oh I love the water temple", Claire said. "Who the fuck loves the water temple?", Dean asked confused. "Well I do. It's a challenge", she shrugged her shoulders. Dean made a  not bad face. "You can join if you want", Kevin offered and Claire happily obliged. They went into the living room and as soon as they were out of the room Cas sighed loudly and kissed Dean. Charlie laughed at the two love birds until she noticed something. "Um, guys, I am so sorry to interrupt your make out session, but is it possible you forgot something?". Dean parted from Cas. "What do you me....Oh", he said and looked over to Jody and Donna, who sat there mouths hanging open and eyes wide. "I am ninety-nine percent sure you said my friend Cas and not my boyfriend Cas when you introduced him earlier", Jody was the first to speak again. "Yeah I may have forgotten", Dean said. "So Bobby was right", she said. "Not you too", Dean sighed. Cas looked confused, but was soon back to earth. "Please don't tell Claire", he begged. He explained everything to them and they understood. "Didn't think you would turn out gay", Donna smiled at Dean. "It's not my fault, it's his", Dean said pointing to Cas. " Remember when you helped me flirt with the security guy?", Charlie asked Dean and they both started laughing. It turned out that nobody had a problem with Dean and Cas being a couple, which made the two of them very happy. Hopefully Claire would react the same, when they had the chance to explaine her everything. If they had the chance...

It's a filler chapter, I know. I hope you still like it. I am planning on writing a high school AU, what do you think? I hope I am able to write more often. I have tons of stuff to do but writing relaxes me so hopefully I can write more. Thanks for reading!