Part 24

First things first: Happy Birthday to my lovely super_merlock ! I love you so much ❤
Second: Merry Christmas to ya'll !🎄
Third: I had this chapter planned out when I started writing this story. So this chapter made me write the story. It's really important for me. I hope you like it.

"Hey guys, I....Oh my god, please cover yourself!", Sam yelled and shut his eyes, when he walked into Cas' and Dean's room. They were snuggled up on the bed, the sheets not covering up their absolutely naked bodies. Dean pulled the blanket over them and told Sam to open his eyes, who hesitantly obliged. "I should have knocked", he said more to himself than to the other two. "Would have been better for everyone, Sammy", Dean said and chuckled, honestly not caring, because that wasn't the first time his little brother walked in on him and might not be the last time. At least he hadn't caught them in the act. "Sooo?", Dean asked, to find out why his brother showed up in the first place. "Somebody showed up early for christmas and I thought you might like to know before the person walks in on something", Sam explained adding a little like me in his thoughts. "Who is it?", Dean asked a little nervous, thinking it might be Charlie. He was very afraid of coming out to her somehow. "Charlie", Sam answered. "Damn. Okay, thanks, Sammy. See you in a few". With that Sam was out of the room. "Dean, you don't have to tell her, when you are not comfortable", Cas soothed his boyfriend. "Thanks, baby. I guess I'll tell her, but not right now"." That's alright", Cas said and pecked him on the lips." I am gonna go and you come after me in a few minutes?", Cas suggested and Dean was never more thankful for anything in the world. He nodded and Cas kissed him one more time before dressing and leaving their bedroom. When he entered the kitchen, Charlie stared at him happily. "Cas", she exclaimed walking towards him and hugging him. "Something's changed", she mumbled then looked Cas up and down. "Castiel, did you have sex?", she laughed and slapped his arm playfully. Cas blushed and looked to the floor. Kevin now also looking at him. "Y-yes?", it sounded more like a question. That's when Dean walked in. "Heya Charles", he said and hugged her. "How are you?", he asked but got shushed by her. "That's not important! Cassie here had sex", she exclaimed happily. "No way", Dean said as convincing as possible. They all sat down around the kitchen table and all eyes were on Cas, who was still red like a tomato. "Tell me everything!", Charlie demanded. And Cas just stuttered. "Okay, okay... so when?" "This night", Cas mumbled. "Oh my god! Here? In the bunker?" "Y-yeah", Cas stuttered, not really comfortable. "Is she still here?", Charlie's eyes got wide in excitement. Cas inhaled deeply and looked at Charlie. "He", he simply said. "What?", Charlie asked a little confused. "Not she, he. And yes he is still here", Cas said confidentally with a little side glance on Dean, who was smiling slightly. "You are gay?", she asked. "I guess so. It was my first time having sex...", he explained. "Wow! That's awesome, Cas! Tell me! How was it? Did you bottom or top? Was...?", she started to flood him with quetions. "I think we don't need to know all this details", Dean said, getting quite uncomfortable as his brother and friend knew that he was the one Cas was with. "Just because you are not a fan of gay dudes, doesn't mean everyone isn't", Charlie spit out. "I am what?", Dean said and Sam and Kevin tried so hard not to laugh. "Don't listen to Dean, Cas", Charlie patted his hand and Cas decided just to go with it. "He was really sweet and tender", he said, keeping in all the details and Sam mouthed an awww at his older brother, who just rolled his eyes. "Am I going to meet him later?", Charlie asked excited. "Maybe", Cas said. "How did you meet?" "We knew each other for quite some time now, but we were just friends. And someday, I saved his life, he got mad at me, because I could have gotten killed and he told me he couldn't live without me and that he loved me", Cas told the story of how he and Dean got together. "I didn't knew that story", Sam said, smiling at Cas and his brother. "That's so cute. Do you guys know him?", Charlie asked the other men at the table. "Yeah", Dean was the first to speak "maybe Cas deserves better". "I know him and he is a really good guy", Sam said glaring at Dean " one of the best- maybe the best- I know". " Yeah, he is like a big brother! Always caring for everyone and never wanting anything in return. He is awesome", Kevin said. Dean smiled at the warm words of his family and got up to get some coffee. "Do you love him?", he heard Charlie ask, when he cleaned his cup in the sink. "I really do", Cas said truthfully. "When I fell, I felt like I would never be happy again. That I would never feel like I had a purpose or something to live for. But ever since we got together I don't feel like this anymore. I am just happy. I feel so loved", he smiled at Charlie "I would never want it any other way again. I love him more than my wings, more than being an angel". Dean dropped his cup in the sink and tears sprung to his eyes. He knew exactly how hard it had been for Cas to be a human, but still he loved Dean more than being an angel? He turned to the table and looked at his boyfriend. "Cas...", he just whispered and Cas immediatly looked at him and noticed the tears in Dean's eyes. He stood up and walked over to him. "Are you serious?", he asked, all eyes on them now, Charlie not knowing what was going on. "Absolutely", Cas smiled at him and one tear slipped out of his eye and over his cheek. Cas brushed it away with his thumb, hand resting on Dean's cheek. "You know I love you more than anything in the world right?", Cas nodded. "More than burgers and pie and my car", Dean explained and now it was Cas' turn to get watery eyes. Dean pulled him into a kiss, showing him all the emotions he couldn't put into words. When they parted they smiled at each other and mumbled I love you. They turned their gazes back to the table and got confronted with a very wide eyed Charlie. "Ummm...", Dean began "Look I....umm...I am gay for Cas and he is my boyfriend." "You....he....sex...boyfriends....gay", was all she got out before she shook her head and looked at them again. "You two are a couple?" "Yeah" "And you are not messing with me?" "Do you really think I would joke about that?" "No" she mumbled and then "this is the best day ever!". She got up and walked over to them, pulling them into a big hug. "How long?", she asked. "Nearly two months now I guess", Dean answered. She parted from them and punched Dean's arm. "Dean Winchester! You are in a gay relationship with an ex-angel of the lord for two month and you don't tell me?", she said angrily. "I'm sorry, I was afraid", Dean looked down. She patted his shoulder. "It's alright. So you had sex, huh?", she wiggled her eyebrows. "Nope, not going there. Already walked in on them naked", Sam said and stood up. "Keep calm, Sammy. We have christmas to discuss", he soothed his little brother and they started talking about the planning. Dean and Cas holding hands all the while and Charlie smiling at them, as if she had won the jackpot.

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it! Charlie finally knows , yay!