Chapter 24

Dianas POV

I get ready for Nialls 'Date'. After taking a quick shower I slipped on a white knee length dress with a brown belt around my tummy.

Drying my hair with the blow drier I curled it slightly and slipped on my pumps.

Grabbing my bag I found a phone on the floor. Mhmmm strange. bending over I grabbed it and unlocked it.

A picture of Niall and I kissing in bed was the home screen. A quick flash back came to my mind. It was when Niall first gave me my phone. I smiled.

My memories were slowly coming back. looking at the time I expected Niall to be waiting down stairs for me.

Making my way down the stairs my eyes layed upon Niall sitting on the sofa wearing black skinny jeans and a white polo shirt. A red rose tucked in between his hands.

"You ready?" He asks pulling me out of my day dream.

"Umm yeah let's go." I say as he intertwined our hands. an odd tingling feeling spread through out my body.

Smiling he leads me to the car and opens my door for me. And gives me the rose with a sheepish smile. What a gentle men!!

He closed my door and walked over to his side. Sliding in he started the car and off we drove.

"Where we going?" I ask

"Now that princess is a surprise." he smiles

I groan I hate not knowing where we are going. Plus I don't even have any memories!!!

Our hands never left each other we sang along to random songs on the radio and he told me some other memories we had together.

Some seemed a bit faded but I was slowly remembering them.

"Okay were here." Niall says and starts to get out of the car.

Again he walks over and helps me out of the car.

A beautiful Blue lake with swans swimming around was placed before me. It was breath taking. The sun was placed perfectly in the sky causing the water to glisten.

I look to my left and a blanket with candles was placed under a tree.

"Niall this is Beautiful." I whisper

"Like you." He smiles and leads me over to the blanket.

We sat down and enjoy chicken Alfredo which I love!!!! I ate all of it and So did Niall.

His arms wrapped around me an I leaned onto him. we both gazed at the sun set.

Before I knew it I heard music play in the back ground. What? Niall had a brown guitar and began to strum some chords.

It's was kinda up beat and I listened like my life depended on it.

"Diana I wrote this song for you and I want you to remember all the things we did together and the adventures we had. But most of all I want to show you what you mean to me." He says looking into my eyes.

I looked deep into his blue orbs and got lost in the words he said.

(Pretend the song isn't in the album yet.)

(Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Diana

(Yeah, yeah, yeah)

The front pages are your pictures,

They make you look so small,

How could someone not miss you at all?