Malfoy

Malfoy

"What do you have to say for yourself!?" Walburga pushed Celeste inside. "I- I was-" Celeste tries to reply but was cut off, " You've become a filthy muggle-lover like your father! I knew I should've never taken you in!"

Celeste felt fear running through her veins. She wanted to tell Walburga that muggles aren't bad, but it won't work. So instead, he broke out into fits of cries, "I- When you told me about muggles, I couldn't resist myself from seeing them for real... S-so I s-sneaked out an-and tried to see what they were like. And I was really-really very bored inside, so..." Walburga looked at Kreacher, "You! You filthy good for nothing elf! You were supposed to monitor her! Crucio!" The house elf cried in pain.

"No! Please grandmum! It's not his fault! I was the one who ordered him not to tell!" Celeste cried. Walburga looked at her threateningly. "Tell me, for how long have you been playing with those muggles?" "It was the first time I went to play." Celeste said truthfully. It was the truth, technically.

Walburga pointed her wand towards Celeste, just about to mutter the cruciatus curse, just then, "No stop!" Regulus shouted from behind. He quickly closed the door behind him and went up to Celeste. "It's not her fault, mother. I encouraged her. I gave her the idea to go outside." Celeste looked up at him with a terrified expression.

"Regulus-" Walburga said in disbelief.

"Yes, I suppose I felt bad for her not having company and feeling lonely. She reminded me of my situation when Sirius left." Walburga cringed at the mention of his son and left in a heft.

"You alright?" Regulus asked his niece. Celeste nodded and went up to her room, Kreacher followed her. "Kreacher can't thanks enough miss for saving him." He paused a bit before continuing, "But Kreacher deserves it."

"No Kreacher! You don't deserve any torture! You're a good elf, quite possibly the best one." Kreacher smiled. "Kreacher must go to Master Regulus with some food. Miss Celeste can call Kreacher whenever she needs him." With that, Kreacher disappeared.

Later, Walburga Black expressed her concerns to her husband. "We must to something to stop her from becoming like her filthy father."
"Why did we even keep her? I'm not surprised that she's a muggle-lover, it's in her blood." Orion scoffed.
"But her blood is pure. Sirius did marry a pure blood, that McKinnon.. remember?" Walburga pointed.
"Well, I think we need to get her a good companion. Lucius Malfoy's visiting tomorrow. His boy, Draco, I reckon is the same age as the girl. Hates muggles, according to Lucius." Walburga smiled evilly at her husband's suggestion. "He'll be perfect then."

The next day, came quickly and Celeste sat on the bay window of her room, her eyes on the empty field, and her mind immersed in thoughts about Jake. She thought about the time she first met him, under the tree. How he grabbed her hand and ran towards his parents. Then, about the time she climbed up the tree with him. The way he gave her his hand, to help her climb up. She remembered when stopped her and asked her to stay. His expression, very gentle and she was lost in his deep sky blue eyes. The twinkle in his eyes when she said that he was her best mate made her smile. His voice echoed in her mind. She then remembered the look on his face, when Walburga snatched her away from the fields. She pictured his messy ginger hair falling on his forehead and his eyes furrowed in confusion and concern.

Just then, she jumped when she heard a knock on her door. She reluctantly got up, to find her grandmother standing there with an impatient look on her face. Celeste gulped. "Wear a decent dress and robe and make sure you look presentable, we're having visitors, very important visitors." Walburga hissed and left in a hurry. Celeste sighed and changed into a purple long dress and a matching robe.

"Kreacher." She called out. "Yes miss Celeste!" Kreacher suddenly appeared. "Who's coming?" She questioned. " Master Orion tells Kreacher that Lucius Malfoy will be coming with his son Draco Malfoy." Celeste nodded. "Kreacher needs to go, Miss. Mistress Walburga needs Kreacher to arrange for good food."
"Alright, off you go." And the elf disappeared.

Celeste looked at herself in the mirror. Wonder what mum and dad are like. She thought. I look mostly like dad, except for my eyes and freckles, got those from mum. She touched her freckles. Bet mum's the most beautiful mum ever. A smile spread across her face. She looked at herself for few more seconds, then returned to her position on the bay window. It was just 9 in the morning, so she knew that Jake wouldn't show up for quite a while. About 10 minutes later, Celeste was ordered to come downstairs to greet the guests.

Once she was downstairs, she saw a tall man, with long pale blonde hair, grey eyes and a sheepish smile. Along with him, was a smaller boy, her age, who shared the same eyes and pale blonde hair, just shorter. "Lovely meeting you Miss Black." The man greeted. "Hello." Said Celeste, politely. "I and Lucius Malfoy and this is my son, Draco. Your grandfather informed me of your loneliness and I thought that Draco would be a good companion for you."

Draco took a step forward and stuck out his hand. Celeste smiled and shook it.

"Celeste."

"Draco."

"Well, why don't you two go on play something, while we discuss adult matters?" Lucius said gleaming. Celeste nodded, "You can come up to my room, Draco." She went upstairs and Draco followed her.