Chapter 1

Draco

I was pacing a hole in my living room floor. My Mother and Father were sitting nervously in front of me.

"This can't be happening," I muttered, rubbing my face. "It can't be happening."

"Son please-"

"With all respect Father, please shut up!" I yelled.

He shut his mouth.

"Eighteen years of my life, and you choose now to tell me this?" I asked.

"Yes but-"

I cut Mother off.

"Eighteen years of my life, you tell me I have pure blood, and everyone else is a lesser being," I continued.

"Yes but-"

"And now you're telling me, everything I've been taught, is a lie?" I asked.

"Son, we had to lie, Voldemort would have killed us if he knew of our heritage. If we had told you when you were younger you would have told everyone or show less hatred to muggle borns," Father explained. 

I was getting angrier.

"Draco," Mother said, standing up, "please calm down."

"I will not calm down!" I shouted.

My Father stood up and slapped me.

"You never talk to a lady like that! Especially your mother!" He yelled.

"I'm done with this!" I shouted, storming out of the living room.

I went strait to my room and slammed my door shut. I fell on my bed and pulled my hair in frustration.

Why is my life so twisted?

I groaned and rolled over. I did what any normal person would do and I summoned books on Veela. Just as I was about to pick up a book, a sharp pain coursed through my body.

I grunted in pain and laid down. I yelled when the pain grew more intense, mostly at my heart. I barely noticed the door open before I fell unconscious.

Lucius

Draco stormed out of the room in an angry rage.

I looked at my beautiful wife.

"Don't worry love, he'll come around," I said softly.

"His blood will mature soon... Any moment now," she whispered.

"Let's go upstairs and keep an eye-"

I was cut off by a yell of pain. Narcissa and I rushed upstairs towards our son. Just as we got in the room, he fell unconscious, screaming and yelling in his sleep.

Upon instinct, we rushed forward and sat at the side of Draco's bed.

Hermione

The Weasley house was quiet. I picked at my mashed potatoes  and sighed.

Ever since Fred died the house was quiet. George never left his room and gave the shop to Lee. The house was vacant of funny pranksters.

I looked around the table. We all ate very little now, even Ronald. Molly stopped piling food on our plates because we never ate.

A sudden wave of pain hit me, I whimpered lightly. Everyone at the table looked at me. The second another wave hit me I yelled. Everyone was out of their seats and yelling my name as I fell unconscious.

Harry

Hermione whimpered lightly, getting my attention immediately. She yelled in pain so I shot out of my chair, followed by the rest of the family. She passed out.

I quickly caught her before she fell out of her chair. She screamed in agony and squirmed in my arms. My skin burned, just touching her.

I quickly ran to the living room and set her on the couch. I looked at my arms. Blisters covered my skin in every place I touched her.

The Weasleys looked shocked.

"We need to get her to the hospital!" Molly shrieked.

Hermione screamed again in her sleep.

"We can't touch her!" I replied in a desperate voice.

"I'll floo to St Mungos and get a healer," George said, surprising everyone.

He left without another word.

~*~*~

The healer was confused. She did everything she could. Pain relief potions only made her scream more, sleeping droughts didn't work because she was already unconscious. She told us to hope for the best, as it was all we could do.