~Count Bleck~

We find you at the Library searching for a few books to read. [Basically you're a book worm. If not just pretend]. So far you found some interesting books especially (Favorite Bookseries). Sometimes you'd rent movies at the Library but reading books are your favorite hobby. [If not just pertend]. After borrowing the books you head to the nearest coffee/tea place and ordered a (Favorite Coffee/Tea). [If not just pretend]. Then you sat down and began to read unaware that another bookworm entered the cafe also. "Ah well if it isn't the lady from the booksale Exclaimed Count Bleck." The cape wearing man said as eyed the book you're reading. "Nice to meet you ma'am I'm Count Bleck. May Count Bleck ask your name? Questioned Count Bleck?" He said. "Hello Count Bleck I'm (Your Name) what brings you here?" You asked the gentleman. "Count Bleck was parched and came here for some tea when Count Bleck saw your face Said Count Bleck." He replied as he sat down next to you. While drinking his Tea Count Bleck and You started talking about various things mostly books. Count Bleck gave you his phone number then teleported away since he has business to attend to. [I apologize if I'm repetitive]

~Dimentio~

You were basically bored. So with nothing to do you walked to the park until you see a crowd watching someone street perform. To your surprise it's the jester from the mall!! "Like a Mother finding  her missing child in the mall I see a familiar face in the crowd!!" The jester said as he teleported to you. "My My well hello I'm the master of Dimensions the please of crowds I'm Dimentio!!~ Who might you be?~" Dimentio spoke. Not a fan of being the center of attention you tend to get shy and stutter "I-I'm (Y-Your N-Name)." You muttered loud enough for Dimentio to hear. "Why Hello (Your Name).~" Dimentio spoke as he faced the crowd. "Thank you all for your wonderful applause but we must go Ciao!!" Dimentio said as he teleported with you far away from the public. They appeared on a nice hill as the sun is setting, they sat down on the soft grass and started talking different topics. After exchanging numbers Dimentio left like a fallen leaf being carried by the wind. 

~KING BOO~

E Gadd sent you on another mission to Boo Woods. Apparently a old mansion appeared a few days ago out of nowhere and the ghost researcher sent you there with a Poltergust 1000. A prototype ghost catching vacuum cleaner with a flashlight attachment that can catch ghosts.... kinda.... Anyway as you enter the mansion you arrived at the foyer and started searching for any ghosts. [This is 'Luigi's Mansion']. So far no ghosts in any room You thought Except the basement.... [IT'S A TRAP!! LOL JOKING!!]. You then find a long hallway to a lone door which was slightly ajar. Quietly you opened it to see the same ghost wearing the red jeweled crown!! "I know you're here you can come out I won't hurt you." The ghost king said as he turned around. You revealed yourself to the Boo "Ah you're the woman who was watching us do our annual Waltz of the Boos, I'm King Boo if you're wondering." King Boo spoke. "I'm (Your Name) can you tell me more about Boos?" You asked with curiosity. "You're either very curious or very strange... very well what do you want." King Boo said. For 30 minutes they talked while King Boo answered Your questions, but then you noticed that the sun is rising so you thanked the Ghostly king and left yet you promised to return. 

~ANTASMA~

[May contain some horror]. You were having another nightmare but instead of a haunted amusement park it was something much worse. You were all alone in a haunted abandoned hospital, the screams of torture and pain echoed in the dark hallways. Blood, guts and bones littered said hallways as you carefully and cautiously walked forward. But you then spotted something hidden in the shadows and quickly grabbed it to your surprise it's the bat from your last nightmare. "WHO ARE YOU?" You demanded the creature as you struggled to hold it in your grasp. "I'm surprised that you found me girl very well I'm Antasma the king of nightmares what's your name pathetic human?" Antasma asked with disdain. "I'm (Your Name) now why are you haunting me with your powers?" You asked the bat. "I feed off of my victims fear and sorrows I can't help it it's part of who I am." Antasma lamented as he became sad. "Can I be your friend?" You asked the nightmare king. Hesitating a bit he shook your hand as the nightmare disappeared. After a short conversation Antasma left to find another dreamer but said he'll return soon. 

~YOSHI~

As the Food Festival began you looked around to see many kinds of food being cooked, prepared and eaten. Fruits, Vegetables, and more were being served along with desserts, cooked meats, and fresh baked bread!! To your amusement you see many people competing in the pie eating contest especially a apple eating Dino. "THE WINNER IS YOSHI!!" The announcer said. As Yoshi was awarded with the trophy he saw you "Oh hello apple lady!!" He said as he came to meet you. "My name is (Your Name) not apple lady." You stated. "I'm Yoshi!!" He happily said as he shared a apple pie with you. You and Yoshi started talking while eating the pie well mostly Yoshi ate it while you ate a couple of slices. [If you don't like just pretend]. Once the pie was devoured Yoshi had to go back home but said he'll come back in a few days. 

~FAWFUL~

At Gwahar Lagoon you were relaxing and having fun on the beach. [Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga].  "I have relaxation!!" A familiar voice said. You took of your sunglasses to see a swirly glasses wearing Beanish floating on a small mechanical surfboard in pure bliss. "Hello again!!" You said alerting him of your presence. He was so surprised of your outburst that he fell off his board so you rescued him. "I'm very sorry I didn't mean to!!" You apologized five times.  "It's okay thank you for saving me I'm Fawful what's yours?" Fawful asked. "I'm (Your Name)." You replied. As you helped the Beanish dry off you engaged in some small talk with Fawful. But a beeping sound ruined the moment as Fawful had to go but he did give you his phone number and promised to visit you again. 

Author's Note: DONE FINALLY!!! TOOK ME SEVEN HOURS!!! Please Follow favorite Vote Comment and Review!! The next scenario is How They Feel About You!! Thank you and see you next time!! *AUTHORESS FALLS ASLEEP SINCE IT'S ALMOST 4AM* *ZZZZZZZZZZ*