Chapter 11

Kisses POV

Here we are,  a restaurant that sits at the top of a high and very steep slope with an overlooking scenic view of the city. The city lights and the ambiance of the place made it really romantic.

E: "Do you like the place, Kisses?"

K: "I don't like it.." I paused and I saw him frown. "Edward, I love the place. I really, really love it. Thank you for bringing me here."

E: "You'll love this place more if you taste their food, its really good so lets eat na."

And indeed, super sarap ng food nila. I'm super full na but there's still a place for my favorite blueberry cheesecake with an oreo milkshake, super yummy.  I noticed Edward intently looking at me.

K: "What's wrong Ed?" I curiously asked.

E: "Nothing much, you-you're such an eye candy, Kisses." I blushed but then it made me more blush when he wiped the corner of my lips, I startled. I saw him chuckled. "You never fail to amaze me, you know." We became still until the music from a violin filled the whole place. Very romantic place to be with someone like Edward.

E: "are you done, Kisses? C'mmon so you can have a have a better gaze at the city lights." 

We went to the one of the gazebos and I can't help but to be stunned by the whole scenery. 

K: "This place is so amazing. I'm so glad you brought me here." I uttered while feeling the cold breeze touching my skin.

E: "I will do anything to make you happy, to make you feel safe and valued." Thank goodness the light illuminating us is dim because I'm blushing. "You feel cold, Kisses? Wait, here you go." He gave me his jacket. Kisses, its okay to feel kilig even a little lang.  I want to squeal because I sensed the butterfly inside my tummy.

I hate to say this but Edward makes me feel so alive.

Third Person POV

Out of her knowledge, while enjoying the scenery, Edward took steps backward fished his phone from his pocket and captured stolen shot of her. 

Edward drew near her again wrapped his arm in her shoulders and for the second time he kissed her her. They both closed their eyes and savored the moment while the moon silently watching them.

None of them know what will happen next neither what are the thoughts lingering inside their own head.

This is just the beginning of everything between the two of them. A lovestory that is yet to unfold. The birth of what some people call "forever". But remember, none comes easy is worth fighting and having.

Kisses POV

It's been a week since that friendly dinner date whatsoever you call that dinner with Edward and since then I haven't seen him nor heard anything from him. He's perhaps busy with all the training and acads lately. I'd be pathetic if I say that I don't miss him. Urgh, Kisses don't ever try to tell me you are falling for Edward Barber already. 

Anyway, I'm with May and Viv right now, guess where, cafeteria. We're just pigging out and lazily scanning the pages of our books until May asked something that literally made me choke.

MM: "Kamusta naman kayo ni Edward?" Viv gave me water, thank goodness. I pretend not to hear anything. "Hoy Kisses, tinatanong kita kamusta kayo ni Edward."

K: "huh, me?" I said trying to avoid her question because honestly I do not what to answer.

MM: "Beh, may kilala ka bang iba pang Kisses dito?" She said sarcastically that made Viv laugh. "Aba malang ikaw yun, Kirsten Danielle "KISSES" Tan Delavin. So, ano na nga?" She remarked, giving emphasis to "KISSES"

K: "aah-I don't know, we're friends. Yes, friends lang kami."

"SHOWBIZ!!!" May and Viv said unanimously.

MM: "Sige, kunwari naniniwala kami. Naku, naku talaga. Basta kapag nagalawang-Barber ka na, chika agad ha."

K: "Maymay..." I tried to protest then a sigh came out.

V: "lalim nun ah, para saan ang buntong-hinga bes?"

K: "After our dinner last friday...urgh nevermind."

"Nagdate kayo nung friday?" Its May and Viv again in unison.

K: "T'was just a dinner at Luna" I defended myself.

"SA LUNA?!" They both exclaimed. I just gave them a nod.

MM: "Kaloka ka. Alam mo bang doon ko gusto pumunta sa first date ko. Just imagine how romantic the place is. Si Edward na talaga, si Edward na ang #BoyfriendGoals."

V: "I agree, that's one of the most romantic places here. Bii, hindi ka dinali ni Edwardo doon kasi trip nya lang, it means something that is yet to unfold." 

Did I mentioned na ba that the three of us have endearments for each other. Maymay is besh while Viv's beh and mine is bii. I find it weird actually but May is the mastermind and I can do nothing about it.

K: "For the record lang, Edward is not my boyfriend not even courting me."

V: "NOT YET, Kisses. Maybe soon kasi obvious na he likes you more than a friend."

K: "I don't think so, I have not seen him since then, even a phone call or a text message from him, WALA." I said while trying to mask the hint of sadness.

V: "So you miss him? Kisses, your not a got liar so better not to deny." I just gave her a nod and a aint smile.

MM: "Woooaah! So that means... You like Barbero na?" 

K: "I don't know, yes just a bit maybe but don't spill it to anyone especially to Edward" I'm blushing right now so I covered my face with my book.

MM: " Don't worry bii, your secret is safe." She even motioned zipping her mouth with her hands."

V: "basta promise us that when the right time will come, spill your feelings for him ha. We gotchu, bii." 

K: "ahhhh. Im so grateful to have you guys. I love you so much" 

Suddenly my phone vibrated. A message from Edward.

MM: "oh ayan na nagparamdam na prince charming mo."

From: Edward

Hey beautiful, sorry I grew busy lately. Gonna fetch you tomorrow at 10am and wear something comfy. I miss you and I cannot wait to see you. x

I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling but I know, my face is as red as Maymay's lipstick today.