chapter 3: I'm Kise

"Kise kun you look so pale. Are you okay?" one of my fan girl asked for my healty.

"You should rest and take a day off Kise kun." another one girl worried about me.

I faked my smile. "Girls. I need to be alone for now. Anyway thank you so much."

I'm spreading a fake bright aura.

I walked away and I went to the roof top.

I saw red headed guy reading a report. It's Akashicchi.  He sure a good strategists.

"Kise san.. Why are you staring me like that." He glared at me. Akashicchi is so scary.

I faked laugh. Hahaha. "no no.. It's kinda quite weird to see you here. I thought you should be at student council's room.

He glared at me and silent. " what are you so worry about Kise san?"

May be I can ask him?

"Do you believe in emergence can happen to human?" I asked him. I hope he will said no.

Please.

"may be?" He answered.

Half of me broke again. I want to cry for his answer.

Why don't you lie or just said no?

"Why?" I still stand beside him.

"a modern world.. You can make a virus or stuff.. I heard that some university study about the emergence of animal like clown fish and eel etc towards human.. So it's possible for them to make a formula to change the human's gender.. Especially the ratio between the man and woman nowadays are so not stable."

I was silent for his logic answer.

He is reading his report but I'm sure he actually looking at me.

So it's possible.

I don't know what kind of face I should express to him right now. "Thank you.."

"You are welcome."

And I'm about to open the door to go back to my classroom. 

But I fail to do so.

My head is aching like crazy and my vision is so blurry.

All of sudden.

PAK!

PITCH BLACK
......

I open my eyes. I saw my sister. She looks so worry about me.

"Ryo chan are you okay?" My big sister asked me.

I'm speechless. Then I remembering the emergence thingy. I put my hand to my breasts and testis.

Fuhh..

Im still a guy.

"My head still aching..  It's hurt nee chan." I said with no cheerful tone like always.

"It's..  Okay.." Nee chan answered me.

I noticed her worried face. It's not because I'm fainted. It's more to something serious.. "nee chan.. Explain to me.. Explain to me.. What's is happening?"

She hold my hand tighten.  "Ryo chan.. It's okay.. Its.. Okay.." Nee chan embraced me tighten.  "Ryo chan.. It's okay.. It's alright.." she cried.

"Nee chan?" I think I know why she is crying right now. "Nee chan.. Tell me.." I cried. I know why.

"I'm sorry Ryou chan.."

She told me about the emergence thingy. She was straight from London to here. She said Akashicchi was the one who called her and send me to the hospital.