Otabek x reader

You were in Otabek's house searching for the key to his motorcycle at six in the morning while he was still asleep. 'Where in the world did he put it?!' last night you had asked if you could drive his motorcycle since you got your driver's license recently. He said no saying that it must have been a fluke because the day your allowed on the road there will be death, fire, and high pitched screaming. 

 You gave up on finding the key an decided to spray paint the motorcycle. You quietly left the house and went to buy pink spray paint. yes pink spray paint, since you couldn't find the key to hide it from him since if you actually tried to drive you know he would be right. 

 As you left the store you checked your watch to see it was 7:30. 'crap' "even if its early he might be going to practice early today!" you yelled at your self and once you got to his house you were happy to see he was still there. You snuck into the garage and snickered while looking at the motorcycle.

8:04 

 you was asleep on the couch keep in mind 'was' you woke up to your angry boyfriend chasing you around his house. once he cought you. he pulled you to the garage and said " is this your doing?" You nervously laughed at him and said "its looks cute now right?" you sighed and just stared at you " I needed a new one anyway oh and how about you do look at your laptop?" As soon as your brain processed that you ran to find your precious baby only to see spray painted skulls on it. "looks cool right?" Otebek stood at the door way smirking at you You turned around and yelled "THIS MEANS WAR" you closed the door to his room and started plotting your sweet sweet revenge.

(an):Sorry if its bad i tried my best! forgive me for my slow updates! this was requested by teristy i hope you liked it and as always please request, vote, and follow!