Part 2

I'm so sorry i didn't update i was busy with school and my annoying dog, I hop you like follower's -skull777

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Y/n) POV

I was going to check up on to see how team STRQ is doing. Much to my surprise they've actually improved in the second semester which I'm happy to see them become within better in just five months. In my hand I was carrying a bag full of various different types of cookies. Just for fun I thought it'd be great to give them a little special treat as a reward for their cooperation. When I approached their dorm, my ears were filled by the sound of loud whining. 

Qrow: Someone please help her!

I hear Qrow groan in pain. When I opened the door he was laying down holding his crotch while facing the other side. Taiyang had his head stuck in the ceiling while Raven was in the corner shivering in fear, thus leaving Summer in her sleepwear sitting in the center of the room with her knees up to her chest and pulling her white hoodie over her face.

Raven: Oh thank god you're here, can you please calm her down!?

Remember when I said that day came? Scratch that... it was that time of the month. I slowly took some precautions and put the bag of cookies down. Summer was still in pain meaning if I try to get any closer I'll end up like these guys. I had a bright idea how to deal with her situation.

(Y/n): Hey Summer... you okay? Are you hungry? Cause I just bought some cookies we could share.

I used the end part of my weapon and pushed the bag of cookies to her. As soon as it touched her, she tore through entire bag like a savage animal making me turn pale. I was frightened to see her chow down everything in just ten seconds. After she finished, she went back to laying down on the floor. She peeks underneath her hood and sees me standing by the doorway.

Summer: Can you... rub my tummy?

She requested with such a calm voice making me blush. I approached her and knelt down as she flipped over on her back for me to sooth her. She pulled up her shirt up and I begin massage her belly with my gentle hands. I mouthed to Raven to go help Qrow and Taiyang while I dealt with Summer and she silently agreed. When I was done helping Summer overcome her pain I picked her up bridal style and set her down on the bed that she sleeps on.

(Y/n): Are you okay now?

She replies with a nod. I smiled to see her finally tranquil. Her silver eyes were locking onto mine. I was about to get go till' she grabbed my arm and asked for me to stay for a little longer. Her cute blush didn't want me to refuse, so I insisted on staying. Raven finally got Taiyang out of the ceiling and Qrow slowly tried to get up, still holding his crotch.

They all left the dorm for a break, making it just Summer and I in here. Three minutes later she fell asleep, still hugging my arm as she quietly snored. I wanted to wanted to leave but I couldn't resist seeing her sleep face. I decided I was gonna spend the night here, not to mention that I kinda feel lonely in my dorm.

I snuggled up inside the covers up with her, feeling her warmth against me. I shut my eyes and slept 'till the very next morning. It felt like minutes when I was in a deep slumber, that's when I opened my eyes and saw that she was still sleeping. I turned around to see if the rest came back and they were all present in their own proper bed. I was beginning to think... what would those guys say when they wake up to see me still here? I hope they understand that I had no other choice.

I tried to get up but Summers arms ands legs were still tangled with mine, not letting me get the chance to release from her grip. I was gonna wake her up but it seems as she did before I could even do so. She yawned deeply and opened her eyes. I had expected her to become shocked and scream right at me, turns out that it was the complete opposite. Her eyes were half wide opened and gave a little happy smile that burned up my cheeks.

Summer: Morning... thank you for helping me yesterday.

(Y/n): ...well like I said, I'm here for you guys... want me to go get some coffee for all of us for when they wake up?

Summer: That'd be nice of you.

I love how she'll always so nice. It's like I don't need caffeine and she knows already brightens up my morning, yet I do like the taste 

(Y/n): ...well like I said, I'm here for you guys... want me to go get some coffee for all of us for when they wake up?

Summer: That'd be nice of you.

I love how she'll always so nice. It's like I don't need caffeine and she knows already brightens up my morning, yet I do like the taste of coffee so... Yeah.