prolouge

Title: I am the Alpha

Summary: Percy Jackson meets Teen Wolf

Moving to Beacon Hills for a change of wars and destruction
Percy meets his cousin Derek Hale again, and Percy gets a new adopted brother:
Isaac Lahey, and with trouble always following him, and with secrets of his own
things will get bloody...Especially when Percy gets bitten.

P.J.O Characters: Percy J, Sally J/B. Paul B, Nico A, Thalia G,

P.J.O/H.O.O Characters: Jason G, Hazel L, Reyna A, Frank Z,
Dakota

Godly Characters: Poseidon, Zeus, Hades, Hermes, Dionysus

Secondary godly Characters: Neptune, Jupiter, Pluto,
Mercury, Bacchus

Teen
Wolf Characters: Derek H, Scott MC, Stiles S, Erica, Peter H, Lydia, Allison A,
Chris A, Aiden, Ethan, Melissa MC, Sheriff S, Deaton, Jackson, Isaac L

Titans: Kronos, Hyperion, Iapetus, Krios, Atlas

Primordial: Ananke, Chronus,

English

Rated t (Will be lemons in chapters)

Romance/ Adventure

Main Pairings: Kronos/Percy- Derek/Scott- Iapetus/Hyperion-
Lydia/Jackson

Secondary pairings: Sally/Paul

A/N: this is written with
Yassen Gregorovich Cossack.5/ James D- Because I can't write Lemons

Enjoy

Prologue: Beginning

In the beginning, there was Time and Fate, Anake and Chronus.

Anake began to spin her spindle, and the universe was being made.

Together the Universals made an egg, after a while, it split into three parts. The first was the earth, the second was the underworld, and the last part was the sky. The leftover eggshells broke, and the sea was formed.

"I will name the sea Pontus, rise son and breathe in life." Chronus blew over the waters, and a form was made.

"I will name the earth Gaia, rise daughter and breathe in life." Anake did the same thing and the dust formed into a humane shape.

"We will call the sky Ouranus, rise son and breathe in life," Anake said at the same time as Chronus. "Last we name the underworld Tartarus, you son and breathe in life," they said, and another shape was formed.

Over the years Anake and Chronus made more deities, which they called Primordial: Styx, Hope, Erebus, Nyx, Silena, Holus, Eros, and Chaos. Once that was done the Universals rested and let their children control what they made.

Ouranus and Gaia mated and had many children, the elder Cyclops, the Hekatonkheires, and the Titans. The Titans were: Oceanus, Koios, Krios, Hyperion, Iapetus, Theia, Rhea, Themis, Mnemosyne, Phoebe, Tethys, and Kronos.

They overthrew their father and formed from his blood were there giant brothers, Aphrodite, the Erinyes (Furies), the nymphs, and the Fates. As the Titans were overthrowing their father, Ouranus gave a prophecy and told them that one day his children would do the same thing to him.

Later on, through history, Kronos and Rhea got together and had six children, the gods of Olympus: Hestia, Demeter, Hera, Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus.

Chiron is a half horse and half human: Centaur.

For ten long years, they fought their dad and the other titans.

Zeus and the gods won with the help of the hundred hands, and they threw the titans into the pit called Tartarus.

After that Zeus became king of the gods, Poseidon king of the Seas, and Hades the king of the Underworld.

-PJO/HOO/TW-

Percy listened to the man that was leaning on the wall and smiled at the golden eyes, Titan.

"That is it?" he asks and leans up to the man and kisses his cheek.

"Well there is more, but then I would be here all night," smirking Kronos stalked closer and pushed the son of Poseidon up against the wall.

"When were you going to tell me you're leaving New York?" he asked and saw Percy swallow.

"I was going to... but you distracted me, we are adopting a boy into the family... named Isaac, dunno the last name. But I am happy. I will miss you of course. Plus I love you and only you.

We are also meeting my cousin, and his name is Derek Hale."

Leaning down the titan smiled, Percy noticed that the king did that only with him, and alone, he would put up a cold personality with his older brothers near.

"Be safe, love. Now come, I need you to your bed."

Smirking Percy spread his legs.

-PJO/HOO/TW-

Derek raced in the woods, his mate was in danger because that was only when they howled.

When he got there, his mate stood in his half wolf form cowering by a man who smelt like an ancient being with lots of power.

"Derek Hale, I presume?" he asked, and his strange silver eyes bore into his green ones.

"Yes?" he said and stepped forward to help his mate, but stopped as a spear materialized in the unknown man's hands.

"You will protect what is my brother's, and I am positive you know what I mean?"

Shaking his head, he stared at his mate.

"You will know. Make sure he is safe, no harm must come to him, or this one will die, and you will know heartbreak like never before.

With a flash of darkness, the ancient being left and Scott was panting from where the spear was at his throat.

"Come, we need a meet, I am sorry that I wasn't able to help." Derek helped Scott up.

"Just you being here helped."

Than a crash and all of Scott's pack was there.

"What is wrong?!" Isaac gasped and stared at his alphas.

"We have a threat from an unknown being. Isaac, get to the police station, your new family should be there already." Scott commanded, and everyone listened.

No one noticed the person crouched in the trees, but when Derek looked back, he was confident he saw golden eyes watching him.

"Protect him, or your precious pack dies." a voice whispered in his head, and he shivered.

"I will" he whispered and held his mate closer.

A/N: was that good enough?

Plus I am not entirely sure I wrote Isaac's last name right.

I would also like to say James, and I have been watching the Teen Wolf Seasons and reading about the Mythology of Greece and Rome.

Plus this came to my head when we saw Deucalion get his eyes sight back.

Please review!