He's Her Drug And She's ADDICTED! ♡Prodigy Love Story♥

Setting: At School.In First Period; English.

Characters: Jay , Prodigy and MB (not famous).

    Jay Pov ( :

    I was sitting down in class, studying my notes. I’m new here and I already have a test. I look in my peripheral vision to see anybody coming my way but nope, nobody. Im very quiet and shy though at times. I quickly looked at a guy who sits next to me since I been here a week, He was gorgeous. Was that too much ? He always wheres shades. His name is Craig , But everybody here calls him Prodigy for some reason…

Me: "Hi."

Craig: "Oh , Hey"  - Smiles -

Me:"Looks away are you ready for this test ?" - nervous -

Craig: “Umm I guess so…”

And that was the end of our convo. I wonder if he’s taken ? Not my business anyway.

– Skipping To Lunch -

I sit with some girls. I don’t know any of their names, but I guess its okay with them that I sit here. I here some whistling and hollering, I turned around and to see the boys at a different table telling us to come over. One of the girls grabbed my tray and led me over there. I didn’t want to , but the action is already made. I sat down next to Craig . I smiled and looked on. I could tell he was staring at me through his shades, my skin started burning from the awkward feeling.

Craig:“Hey, Can you come with me real quick ?”

Me:"Sure, I guess.

Craig: “Okay, thanks.”

We both went outside the cafeteria. I didn’t know what to do until..

How was it ? Want more ? Can I at least get 3 comments, some subscribes and rates ? Please for the next chapter ? Promise it’ll be good. Jay♪