Flashback

Flashback

I opened the door of our classroom. "Alright! I handed out all of the flyers and- uh?" I looked around but saw nobody. The classroom was very dark, ,since the curtains were closed. "(y/n)? Cornelia? Hello?" I called. Suddenly the door shut behind me with a loud bang. I jumped and turned to look at it. "What in the..?" I tried to open it but it was locked. "H-Hey! This isn't funny! Open the door!" I knocked on the door. I jumped when I heard some laugh behind me. While shivering I turned around. I screamed, probably like a little girl, seeing a zombie looking nurse and dropped myself on the ground. "Stay away!!!!" I yelled waving my hands in front of me. Suddenly the zombie nurse started laughing really hard. "Wait (y/n)?" I stammered. The light went on and I saw Cornelia coming from behind a box that was next to the door, she was holding a key. "hahaha! You should've seen your face!!" (y/n) and Cornelia laughed. I puffed out my cheeks and blushed. "What the heck!? That was..! Agh! I can't believe you pulled a prank like that on me!" I exclaimed while standing up.

Flashback end

I smiled seeing the next picture of (y/n) and her club standing on stage, wearing the zombie nurse outfit. I remember she sang the song 'Black Magic'. She was amazing. Everyone enjoyed the concert and they enjoyed playing.

When I turned the page I heard my phone ring and glanced at it. It was a message from Laurence.

(L= Laurence, M= Max)

L: Hey Max!

L: Max?

M: Yeah yeah I'm here.

L: Hey! Um has (y/n) come back yet?

M: No.

L: Did she call?

M: No.

L: Did she send a messageb?

L: *Message

M: Laurence, she didn't call or anything and she won't.

L: Oh... Alright.

L: Let me know if she does, okay?

M: Yea yea.

I rolled my eyes. He really wants to apologize, doesn't he? I shrugged it off and looked at the other pictures. One of the pictures showed the ' 5 minutes in heaven ' game we did with our class. Of course they choose (y/n) and me.. Our class shipped us so hard back then..

 Our class shipped us so hard back then