My dear sausages

My dear sausages,

The next chapter is going to be released next week because of ... I probably shouldn't say *cries in corner*

Anyways!! I'd like to thank a few people for being active on this book and commenting ALOT and with a lot I really mean a lot!

So thank you:

greenninja3 for all your votes XD
RomanticFox for all your comments
LunaIrene for all your votes as well.. :3
And last I will be thanking is
dragonSkyler because you've left a really big amount of comments!

Now something about the book;

I will be posting a Halloween special, a special because where I am in the story it's at least middle of November and well, Halloween passed! Sorry for that...

Second of all, this book will be ending soon and you will not end up with anyone........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yet *evil laugh *

And last!
I forgot..

Anyways next week I'll be updating this book and I have a little surprise for you guys! Sorry if you hate- I won't tell! Whahahaha!

Oh yeah the last thing was that when the book finishes I'll be doing some extra's (specials like the Halloween special) somethings like Easter, birthdays, concerts, also dreams and stuff!

I'll see you next week! Or if you leave a comment I might reply!
Bah-bye!

I'll see you next week! Or if you leave a comment I might reply!Bah-bye!