more tags

It's tag time again people. Many thanks to AvrielIsPerfection!

Rules

1. You have to do this tag within a week or post a video of yourself singing on Wattpad. (Not a chance 😂)

2. Tell 13 facts about yourself.

3. And then tag up to 15 people.

Here we go:

1. I am a mom. (Not just to AvrielIsPerfection and Jk2235_ptx!)

2. I have two younger brothers. 3 and 6 years younger than me and we are incredibly close, like everyone is always amazed how close we are. They're still little shits tho.

3. I started my first job at 14 in McDonald's and it was very very stressssful.

4. I currently work in TV but nothing exciting just the boring bits behind the scenes.

5. I bonded with my best friend (aka Speedy) in 2nd grade when we both decided to pretend to trip up on purpose in our school cafeteria. Did it most lunches throughout school. Preferably with leftover food still on the tray.

6. A good four weeks of my childhood was dedicated to learning how to finger whistle and hoot like an owl...I know so sad

7. When I was about 12 I broke my left arm and wrist by skateboarding down a hill into a wall. (I can't skateboard).

8. One of the funniest things in life to me is when my dog burps.

9. I got "most likely to be famous" in my yearbook...well that's not really worked out 😂

10. I'm going to be running in the London marathon this year.

11. I love doing accents/impressions. Probably why I annoyed most of my teachers at school XD

12. Me and my boyfriend kind of thought the other was really weird for the first six months of freshman year.  I HAD BETTER REASONS THAN HIM HE DEFINTELY WAS VERY WEIRD.

13. And now we're getting married this March. Shit.

Umm I guess I'll tag Kitty4941, TheBurntMarshMALLOw, ThelmaTaco, PTXplorer, RoseGoldHeart, PTXGrassi-Hoying, Jk2235_ptx and Meat_and_Potadjoos

Sorry of you've already been tagged!

Peace out!