THE HAPPINESS TAG

This random book that I wasn't going to update is somehow turning into a thing seeing as I keep getting tagged 😂

...not complaining tho 😆

Anyway I've been tagged by Jk2235_ptx (who I believe is now my daughter) to do the happiness tag, which is where you say nice things about three people on Wattpad and they can then do the same if they choose to!

Soooo here we goooo:

Doot-Doot you were one of my first readers and you've decided to stick around for some reason! But I'm extremely happy you have XD

I love your comments because if you say a chapter was good, I know it was good!

Also I loved you revealing a little bit to me about your relationship with your mom and dad. As a young parent hearing stuff like that is inspiring and eye-opening so thank you!

pentalyrics I don't have much time to read other long books on here but yours is one of the exceptions. And it's not surprising seeing as Phobia is fantastically written with an intriguingly new storyline. Also your characterization is second to none and that is one of the most important aspects for me in a story. If you haven't checked her work out, do!

Other than the fact you're an amazing writer you have been greatly supportive of my own work and I love you for it!

P.S. I can't wait until the Christmas holidays so I have more leisure time to read your books!

AvrielIsPerfection I imagine you will be tagged in this by quite a few people because you are genuinely one of the funniest and kind hearted people I have met on here. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face and your annoyance over how slowly I'm taking it with Kavi is rose gold!

Besides being a wonderful person in general I feel I probably owe a lot to you for recommending my book to others as I defintely saw its popularity grow after you did. Can I hire you to be my publicist? 😆

Love you! ❤

And there we have it. Just writing that has put me in a good mood and I wish I could have done it for more people but if you are reading this just know that I love you and am forever grateful for your support!

Until next time...

...See ya!