-----

Training ground 15 was bustling with activity when Naruto arrived. He could see all the Leaf Genin who were waiting there, as well as Genin from other village's like Suna, and Ame. He spotted Kakashi's lean form standing in front of Sasuke and Sakura and he headed there.
"Kakashi sensei." He said with a respectful nod of the head. Kakashi gave him a smile.
"Am I glad to see you, Naruto." Kakashi said and handed him a sheet of paper. Naruto took it and walked to stand in line behind Sasuke and Sakura, both of which turned to ask him where he had been. Naruto dutifully avoided the question with some vague answers. That was until Lady Mito showed up. The crowd was suddenly silent. Everyone assembled knew about the Uzumaki Clan, and they stared in awe as Lady Mito moved through the crowd with dignity and grace, while her daughter walked behind her. She stopped upon reaching Naruto. Sasuke and Sakura's jaws dropped.
"Good luck, alright Naruto? I've taught you our clan styles and some of them will definitely be helpful here." She said with a smile before she moved off to stand beside the Hokage. Naruto noticed everyone staring at him in awe and he blushed. Pretty soon, he heard many whispers about him and the one thing that he could hear was that everyone guessed that he was the lost heir, the Prince of the Uzumaki. Which they weren't wrong about. He looked down at the ground, slightly embarrassed and when he looked back up, he caught the eye of a cute Sand kunoichi, with her hair done up in ponytails. She was staring at him and he stared at her back for a moment, before they both realised and blushed.

"Alright." The voice of the Hokage brought everyone's attention to him.
"As you know, the Chunin exams will be commencing within a week. I only ask that you submit your slip in exactly 7 days to classroom 1-A in the Academy to be permitted entry into the exams. Failure to do so will result in your team unable to partake in the Chunin exams. Please feel free to use any of the training grounds available, however there should be no fighting amongst you. I'll have ninja stationed at every training ground to keep a watch on everyone, and there will be a medical tent set up in the middle of this training ground for any injuries sustained during practise. Enjoy your last week before the exams begin, and good luck." The Hokage turned and walked off the stage. At once, all the Genin began to chatter excitedly and disperse, probably to head home or train. Naruto watched as Sasuke and Sakura left for home with their parents before he turned to go.
"Hey, wait up!" He heard a girl say. Naruto stopped and turned around. He was surprised when he saw it was that pretty Sand kunoichi. She blushed a tiny bit.
"Are you really the Prince of the Uzumaki clan?" She asked. Naruto nodded, blushing slightly.
"Yeah. My name is Naruto Uzumaki." He said.
"Temari." She replied with a smile. There was a moments silence as they both took in each other's features. Wow, his blond hair... blue eyes are mesmerising, and those whisker marks... Temari thought. She's pretty... I like her sandy blond hair and her teal eyes are really unique... Naruto thought, almost losing himself in them. Someone cleared their throat and Temari screamed.
"Finally. I have a sister, not a second brother!" Kankuro exclaimed as he broke the moment between them. Temari turned red.
"Shut up you idiot!" She shouted in an attempt to hide her embarrassment. Then they both stopped talking and looked at the third presence. Gaara. Even Naruto noticed the tension between them. There was something strange about him. He could almost feel like Gaara understood him.
"My name is Gaara. You interest me." He said while looking at Naruto.
"Naruto Uzumaki." He replied. Suddenly, Gaara took a step back. His siblings widened their eyes. Gaara never did that.
"Mother is scared... what are you?" Gaara said fearfully. Naruto immediately understood what he meant. He stepped forward and hugged him.
"I'm just like you..." Naruto replied, feeling the need to comfort the red head.
"A jinchuriki..." Gaara whispered before he tore himself away. His eyes darkened.
"Why? Are we not just weapons?" He questioned Naruto angrily.
"I just want to be your friend..." Naruto said and for the first time, Temari and Kankuro saw Gaara past his anger and thirst for blood. Somehow, this blond had managed to bring their Gaara back. Suddenly, a hand laid itself on their shoulders. It was Lady Mito. They bowed their heads in recognition of her royalty.
"Let me fix this, Naruto." She said as she located his seal. She brought out her right hand, and each finger tip began to glow with the five different chakra natures, 1 different chakra for each finger.
"Look carefully, Naruto. This is the five pronged seal release technique." Lady Mito said and Naruto and the sand siblings watched in awe. She focused her chakra and then the chakra collected at the ends of her finger tips began to glow again, before changing colour from a blue to a red.
"If you add Uzumaki chakra to the five pronged seal release technique, then you can use this to unlock a bijuu seal on any jinchuriki. However this is extremely risky, and only and Uzumaki can possibly attempt this as this is an Uzumaki developed clan technique." She explained before she jabbed all five fingers into Gaara's seal. He screamed in pain, and they could see the foul chakra from the one tailed beast exuding from the seal. Almost immediately, Lady Mito twisted her fingers, and the seal drained away completely. Moving her left hand rapidly, she flashed through a series of one handed hand seals and a new seal was formed.
"Eight trigrams divination seal!" She focused her chakra and melded it quickly into two four symbol seals which combined to form the eight sign seal. Naruto stared in shock as Gaara collapsed from the pain. Temari and Kankuro immediately knelt down beside him.
"What did you do?" They asked her. She smiled at them.
"I simply changed the seal that was keeping the one tails inside him. Now he has the same seal that Prince Naruto has." She said warmly. "Your brother should be able to sleep fine now, and the tailed beast's chakra should slowly leek out and mix with his own, giving him slowly more access to his own tailed beast chakra."
"Thank you so much!" Temari said as she silently cried, hugging Gaara. She knew that the sleep deprived jinchuriki would finally return to just being her loveable and affable brother.
"It's the least I can do, for my nephew's girlfriend." Lady Mito said in a calm voice. She watched as the two blushed and spluttered.
"I'm only joking." Lady Mito said seriously. Half joking. She amended in her mind but didn't voice it.