I know you're the one Part 9

I know you’re the one

Part 9

“Mum, what are you doing here so late? Why are the police here?” I questioned.

“It’s Taylor…” Mum replied.

“What’s he done?” I asked.

“He’s run away.” She answered.

“Mum, he was always on the run I don’t see the point.” I replied.

“But Mollie listen, he’s on the run because he committed murder, threat and rape.” She said I was gobsmacked.

“Can we please ask you a few questions?” The police asked. I nodded and sat down on the bed.

“We’ll be outside.” Liam said, taking my mum with him.

I sat there for an hour, answering all these questions about Taylor. What was he like? What happened to him? Why did he want to kill me? All that stuff, I couldn’t believe it was happening. My brother, that boy I looked up to, tried to murder me, yet has threatened murdered and raped people. I was close to tears; I just wanted my old brother back. You know, that boy that would stand up for you in the playground, listen to your boyfriend worries and actually care for you.

The police left and I sat quietly in my room. Thoughts flooded my head, what if the police never caught him? I was scared about what could happen to me, Charlie and Liam. Liam walked back in to my room after speaking to the police.

“What did they say?” I asked him.

“They said, there looking for him now and if anything is to happen we are to contact them straight away.” He replied.

“Are you ok though?” He asked.

“I guess so, I’m just scared off what he’ll do.” I answered.

“Mollie, don’t be scared ok? You’ve got the most amazing people round you right now and no one is going to let Taylor touch you or Charlie. You got that?” He questioned.

“But Liam, what if I’m next?” I asked.

*NEXT MORNING*

I sat quietly in my room, with Charlie when Liam came in. He was holding a bag.

“Good morning! How are my 2 favourite people?” He asked.

“We’re both very well thank you, Charlie’s just woken up.” I replied.

“How’s he doing this morning?” Liam asked.

“I think he’s very tired, just like his mummy!” I answered.

“Well look, I got these for you…” He said handing me the bag. I opened up the bag to find a baby jump suit that said ‘I LOVE MUMMY AND DADDY!’

“Aww! Liam that’s so sweet!” I giggled.

“I’d know you’d love it!” He replied kissing me on the cheek.

“Oh how I do love you Liam!” I answered. For once, things were getting better and they were just about to get even better with some good news just a phone call away!