I know you're the one Part 8

I know you’re the one

Part 8

*ABOUT 3 WEEKS LATER*

It was 3 weeks after I saw all my family and Liams family together. No one had heard anything from Taylor, so we took it he didn’t want anything to do with us anymore just like he did in the first place. But Taylor was soon forgotten, my main focus at the moment was the baby. I wanted mine and Liams child to be a healthy child. The baby was due any day now, so Liam had taken time off work to be with me. We had all the family around as well, they were keeping a close eye on me.

“Hey baby, how you feeling this morning?” Liam asked as he sat down next to me, handing me breakfast.

“Very tired….” I yawned.

“Not long now any way baby!” He replied placing his hand on my stomach.

“I know!” I smiled.

After finishing my breakfast, I got up to have a shower. I could feel Liam close behind me, he want me to be really careful. Suddenly I felt a piercing pain in my stomach; I had to hold on to the sofa, it gave me so much pain in my back.

“Mollie are you ok?” Liam asked worried.

“No…” I replied.

“Liam, she’s in labour! Grab her stuff…quick go her waters have broken now!” Mum said in panic. Liam rushed upstairs to get our stuff, while my mum got me in her car.

“MUM WE’LL MEET YOU ALL AT THE HOSPITAL!” Liam called as he slammed the front door shut. We all piled in the car and mum drove quickly to the hospital.

When we arrived at the hospital, I was rushed in to my own private room to have the baby. Liam stood by me the whole time, holding my hand tight. For hours there was screams and sweat, when finally I heard a cry. I sighed off relief and looked at Liam.

“I’m so proud of you!” Liam whispered with tears in his eyes. The nurse handed me the baby, our baby.

“He’s beautiful.” I whispered.

“He’s yours, mine, ours forever!” Liam cried.

“This is it Liam, this is where we start our family.” I said.

“Can I hold him?” Liam asked. I nodded and handed our baby to him.

“He’s adorable.” I replied, wiping the tears away. Liam leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

“I love you so much Mollie!” He cried.

“Have you got a name for him?” The nurse asked. We nodded and I looked at Liam.

“We want to call him Charlie.” Liam smiled.

“Great choice, would you like me to bring in the others?” She questioned. We nodded.

Liam sat down next to my bed cuddled with Charlie. I could see Liam was going to make a great dad, no doubt about it. As everyone piled in the room, big smiles appeared on there faces.

“Oh isn’t he cute?” My mum said kneeling down next to Liam.

“What’s his name?” Dad asked.

“Charlie.” Liam smiled.

“Suits him!” Amy smiled.

“He’s gonna grow up to be just like his parents, hard working, caring, lovely.” Karen smiled.

“You two should be proud of your self’s, Charlie has some very lucky parents.” Liams dad – Geoff – said.

“I am very proud, to have Liam as my boyfriend and now to have Charlie!” I beamed.

Hours past and everyone started to leave. Liam stayed for longer, just to make sure I was ok. We took Charlie down to the baby ward and kissed him good night.

“I’m so proud of you today!” Liam said pulling me closer to him as we walked down the ward.

“I’m just glad we have a healthy baby!” I replied. Liam kissed me lightly on the head. As we walked down the ward and to my room, I saw my mum with 2 police officers standing in my room. Why was mum back again? Why were the police here?