I know you're the one Part 7

I know you’re the one

Part 7

“Good morning gorgeous!” Liam said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Good morning, where have you been?” I asked.

“I was down in the basement working out; you know how I like the gym.” He replied.

“Good to see my man is keeping in good condition.” I giggled, kissing him on the cheek.

“Do you want a bacon sandwich anyway?” I questioned.

“Sure!” He replied.

“So what are you and the girls doing today?” Liam asked, pulling some fruit juice out the fridge.

“Well, I think we’re just gonna have a quiet day and get some baby clothes. What about you boys?” I replied putting some more bacon in the pan.

“We’re just gonna have a bit of a boys day out and do a bit of go karting!” He said.

“Don’t damage your self any more though please, when this baby comes I want him to be able to have a father!” I said giving Liam a serious.

“I won’t don’t you worry!” He replied kissing me on the cheek.

I gave the girls there food and made Liam and the boys there food, then went to get ready for the day.

“Have a nice day Liam!” I said kissing on the cheek as he left.

“Will do baby girl, I love you!” He whispered.

“I love you more!” I giggled.

“See you later.” He smiled waving as he left. I watched him and the boys leave the drive, then slammed the front door shut.

“Ready then girls?” I asked.

“Let’s go!” Amy giggled.

We left the house and spent hours in some of the shops looking for baby clothes. I picked up some of the last minute essentials like a car set and things. After hours of shopping, we made our way home. The boys still weren’t back, so we unpacked the baby things we got today. My mum, dad and Jenny were leaving early tomorrow morning, so they packed up some of there belongings while I chatted with Jo, Afton, Rosie, Amy, Julie and Kitty. It was nice to see everyone together for once; it was just a shame they had to leave so soon. The next time I would be seeing my mum, dad, Jenny, Liams parents and Amy would be in a few weeks when the baby comes along. But there was one problem….Taylor. What if he tried to hurt any of us like he tried to hurt me?

After I while, I soon forgot about Taylor. Mum, dad and Jenny had finished packing there stuff and the boys were back. My mum and Karen offered to ordered Chinese tonight to save me and Liam cooking. While we waited, me and Liam sat cuddled up on the sofa.

“Feels like ages since we’ve had a proper cuddle together.” Liam laughed.

“Well we have been busy people.” I replied.

“It won’t be long now till we have a proper family, me, you and our little boy.” Liam smiled.

“Who will have the best daddy in the world.” I added.

“And the most beautiful, loving and caring mummy in the world.” Liam whispered in my ear. I looked at Liam and smiled, kissing him softly on the lips. How I hoped for the best as a family, praying Taylor wouldn’t be there to destroy it all.