Blue. Blake. Or Blue Doom

Start from the beginning

I hate him.

I just stared back at his annoying face, he wasn't wrong though. That was definitely not my best insult. "I- I'm just tired or exhausted. I guess" I shrugged as his bright eyes shot through my skin.

Why had his eyes not returned to normal yet?

Who was I even talking to right now?

His eyes were beautiful but eerie, almost like looking into a wild storm. Knowing you should run, but it's so beautiful you decide you wouldn't mind getting struck.

He easy swung/ flew and landed himself next to me on the couch, "your eyes ... why -"

He shrugged as he snatched the remote, "I have not regressed yet" he stated simply like it was normal.

"You mean like you can control it?" I asked him even more blown away.

"Yes. I'm not some raging beast ... I'm not some uncontrollable raging beast ... that actually may not be right either" he pondered as he stared flipping through the channels.

"I thought it would just go back down ... like a boner. But for your personality" I said looking at him strangely. He was giving off a different vibe than usual. I mean Blue is normally cold, hard, almost like he is constantly fighting a battle to hold himself back. But now ... it was complete warm, relax feel about him. Don't get my wrong, you could still feel that he was an evil asshole, but it was less ... strict.

And that was more scary.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not an erection" he replied back.

"Just a dick then?" I smiled, his lips twitched as he tried to turn to glare at him.

It didn't last long, "go take a shower or something. Maybe scrub off the desperation and Stockholm syndrome" he said as his eyes narrowed in on the news.

I through one leg over the back of the couch, "don't pretend like the smell doesn't turn you on" I smirked as I fully threw myself over the back of the couch.

"Damn, you know all my weakness. Looks like I will eventually have to kill you" he threw over his shoulder at me.

"Don't sound so depressed about it" I glared at the back of his head.

He snorted, as I stomped my way into the room he had just come out of. I rushed into the bathroom, not even looking at the bedroom that it was connected to. My eyes only registered what I was looking at when they landed on the huge bathtub that was in the center of the large bathroom. 

My eyes shot from the shower to the tub. Shower. Tub. Shower. Tub. Shower. Tub.

Tub.

I closed the door behind me as I turned on the hot tap for the bath. 

Now this was going to be a treat, this is how I deserve to be treated. Damnit! I deserve sweetness not brutality.

It was just bothering me the way Blue was out there. I could feel the struggle in his to act as normal as he could, not fully beast not fully Blake. Which left him in a limbo area, where he was carefree and could easily banter back and forth with me.

Made me sick.

That wasn't my Blue.

That was the doped up beast trying not to scare me or make me cry like I did in the kitchen. I either needed cold asshole, my Blue. Or reckless beast, Blue Doom. But in Blue Doom I also know that darkness was there as well.

I didn't have time for someone who was trying to soften the blow to my feelings. That was not the asshole I had fallen in love with. But then again, who had I fallen in love with?