Alive

I'm missing....something.......

n-no...........its..

someone.

That's right a person I have not seen in a while.

One who I did not hold anger towards in the end...

"Wait...who?"

My shoot open with the feeling of burning heat around me, close to almost choking me.
"!!" (Ha..ha..ha.) My breath was ragged.

I whip my head left, and right only to realise Neji was no where to be seen.

"...I-I'm alone..." I slowly sit up, knowing it was time to move out once again, yet the feeling of that memory still lingered on me.
"...There is someone...., someone who I need to meet."

but when was that going to happen? will I know who it is once I meet them.

"...S-sorry....Neji, Itachi I need to go." Packing up my things I left with my head still partly throbbing, god knows how I looked, I had no mirror or even a river to see my reflection in, only what I thought.

It's been a while or at least a few hours since I have been out in the open running down the grass. I had to keep running it wasn't safe to be alone here.
* Taptaptaptaptap* I ran as fast as I could the way Itachi taught me in the past. My hair flying back in the the wind.

Until suddenly I felt something make my blood freeze. I looked up, and to the side, not seeing anything yet something made the hair stand up at the back of my neck.
Something was following me again, and fast!

I take cover into the forest running up, and jumping branch to branch trying to avoid the thing coming up behind me. Another problem was that I wasn't yet as good for jumping branches, I couldn't skip as many as most, making me fall back easy. I had to land more times, than if Itachi was doing it.

My heart began to beat fast, and faster.

When suddenly a loud voice called. "HEY!!"

*THUD*